Chapter 85: Cursed World

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

Sadly season 5 is almost over. If you're still in need of more Morro. I suggest you read: Morro's Wish. A spin-off of the main story about Morro's childhood with (Y/N) included.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The City of Stixx is overrun by the ghostly hoards. The people of Stixx we're either enslaved, captured or in hiding.

"Captain, dinner is ready." An enslaved waiter said as he brings out a large pile of food.

"Ugh. Just keep the food coming. These Ghost's appetites are like nothing I've seen. Go." The Captain orders terrified what would happen if they stopped feeding these invaders copious, massive amounts of food for their consumption.

"Oh! No! No, no, no, no!" The Waiter said as he sees some citizens held captive in a net sobbing quietly and trying to comfort one and other.

"Oh, you poor people." The Waiter said as he tries to feed them, but two Ghost's show up, taking the food for themselves.

"Bon appétit." The ghost's say and dig into the stolen meals with extream messiness.

Two Vengestone Kunai pierce through the pair of ghost's, their overloaded stolen plates of food go crashing to the floor.

The ghost's at the front counter stuffing their collective faces as slovenly as they could and turned around to look what that noise was and see the dropped plates of foods of the floor.

A cloaked figure leapt from the ceiling slashing through them with a Vengestone sword as though they were a silent whirlwind.

Once the ghosts are dealt with the figure in the dark grey cloak sliced open the net freeing the captive citizens held within.

The Captain and waiter came running over helping up everyone up and thanking the cloaked stranger, who gestures for them to be quiet and to follower them to a nearby street access covers and lifts the lid and instructs them to go down.