The New Employee

(F/D)= Favorite Drink

(F/T)= Favorite Topping

You had never expected for your first job to be so... different. Sure, it was a pizzeria with a haunted past. Sure, many kids were murdered within the different establishments. You had heard all the rumors. But seeing a dead body... it changes your perspective on the world. You were lying on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. You couldn't help but think about Mr. Afton being seemingly unconcerned with the unfortunate accident of Cal's death. 

You looked over at your nightstand. Your phone vibrated silently, calling for your attention. You picked it up, and checked it. There was a message from an unknown number.  You read the message. It said " How are you holding up?" 

You quickly typed a response.

Who is this?

It's Scott. Your coworker.

ohhh. How'd you find out my number?

Afton.

That made sense. Your phone buzzed as Scott typed another response.

Again, how are you holding up?

Fine. Why do you keep asking?

You didn't get an answer. You waited a while longer before giving up. You didn't have to go to Freddy's today, so that was a relief. You began to think about Mr. Afton's cold heartedness again. You pushed the thoughts away. Perhaps he was in shock. You knew that he wasn't the second you proposed the idea to yourself. He seemed to be in contact with reality just fine. You wondered about that...child... you saw. You shuddered. Just thinking about it creeped you out. 

You checked the time on your phone, and saw that it was 4:32 PM. You gazed around at your apartment, and realized how dirty it was. You sighed, resigning yourself to your fate. You would've had to clean house eventually. You stood up, and got to work.

(...)

You finally finished cleaning the apartment. It may be small, but it took you a while. More like an hour. Anyway, you put away your broom and checked the time. 5:41 PM. You walked over to your kitchen, and began to look for something to fix up for dinner. You kept searching for a few minutes, until you gave up.

 " Guess I'm going out for dinner tonight" You grumbled. You thought for a second, then remembered something. You could probably get an Employee's discount if you went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You shrugged to yourself. You didn't really care what you ate for dinner. You grabbed your keys off of a hook next to the door, and walked to your car outside of your apartment building. 

Once you had reached the car, you stepped inside and turned it on. The engine sputtered for a second, then turned on. After about 20 minutes of driving, you arrived at the pizzeria. The parking lot was, much to your surprise, almost completely full. You pulled into one of the last open parking spots, and stepped out of your car. You locked the car, and went inside of the restaurant. The second you stepped inside, you were overwhelmed by the sound of screaming children and the animatronics' show.  You walked over to the reception desk, which Mike was working at. When he saw you, a slight smile grew on your face. 

" How'd ya like your day off?" He asked you. You shrugged, then replied. " It was fine, I guess. Anyway, table for one please." 

Mike looked down at a paper, then back to you. 

" It'll be a few minutes, we've got our hands pretty full right now." You nodded, and leaned against the wall as you waited. Around ten minutes later, Mike called you over. He lead you to a booth that was on the far side of the room. Once you sat down, Mike handed you a menu and pulled out a notepad.