Chapter 10: Girlfriend

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Today is my first day of being a cook! Namjoon actually sent an attire which I needed to wear. It fits me perfectly I look like I'm a professional cooker!

But there's one problem...  What am I going to do about Jungkook? I could bring him to work...

"Jungkook can you get change into this?" I asked Jungkook as I gave him pants and sweater.

After he got changed I helped him put on his shoes and tie them up. I looked at him and he looked really handsome.

"Noona where are we going?" He asked as I bring out my bike from the back.

"You're going to come with noona... promise me you'll behave and if somebody asks who you are... say your name is Jeon Jungkook"

"Okay I promise to not let noona down" He said as he showed me his signature bunny smile.

"Okay now promise me to hold on tight" I said as I placed both of his hands on my waist. "I don't want you to get hurt"

He nodded as his cheeks became slightly red.

"Okay here we go..."

I started to paddle and Jungkook was holding onto me really tight and he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Don't be scared. As long as I'm here you're safe"

~~~

We arrived and I parked my bike. We went inside and as soon as we went in I felt like every girls' eyes were on Kook, which was annoying. What made me even more annoyed is that Jungkook winked at them which made them squeal.

I grabbed Jungkook by the hand and we both went in Namjoon's office.

"Hey Namjoon... can Jungkook stay here... pleaseeeeeee" I begged that made me get his attention.