12

Stay Away

🐰

Today is Saturday, Yugyeom asked Jungkook for friendly cinema date with Youngjae. Jungkook was happily doing some sandwiches for their picnic today.

While Taehyung will be just a their shared house, because the older thought that they will be together around the house without talking to each other.

Taehyung just finished taking a bath, he wear his casual clothes at home, he grabbed a book then decided to have a warm and cozy Saturday at living room.

He was walking downstairs when he heard Jungkook humming. Why it sounds like he is having a good day? Taehyung thought. He decided to check him in the kitchen. Why he is cooking too much?

"Ohh. Good morning hyung." Jungkook said, he placed a sandwich in a plate then serves it to Taehyung.

Where are you going?

"I'm going out for a picnic with my friends hyung." Jungkook answered Taehyung's unspoken question, did he just read my thoughts?

"With?" Wait the last time I checked I will not act as if I care- wait. What I said was I will not be worrying- caring and worrying are different. (A/n: oh yeah they are. Different spelling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Yugyeom and Youngjae hyung." Jungkook answered and zipped the lunch box.

Taehyung left the younger without sayin a words he looked around the living room while sitting uncomfortably at the sofa. I need to think of something. Taehyung fake his sneeze.

Jungkook checks him quickly.

"It looks like you've been out for so long that you forgot to clean the house." Taehyung said as he dramatically holding his nose.

"Eh- but I just cleaned awhile ago." Jungkook said.

"I don't think so, look at this dust. A mosquito can have a family here." Taehyung said.

"I think you clean this again, and cancel your picnic date with your friends." Taehyung said and opened his book.

"Hm... I will clean it quickly. I'll just text Yugyeom that I will be late." Jungkook casually answered.

After cleaning the living room and the kitchen. He is ready to go.

"I'm going." Jungkook said.

And Taehyung was left there alone, Taehyung sighed.

How the hell I end up being alone here?!

I need to folow him to check what is he doing.

So that's what happened, Taehyung followed Jungkook on his way out.

Taehyung saw Jungkook waving at Youngjae, and he then met this Yugyeom guy. "He is good looking but- I am more handsome." Taehyung commented.

"Yeah because I'm most handsome." Jin commented, Taehyung jumped in surprised and lost his composure at a sudden comment from unexpected person.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh well nothing. It's just I saw you hiding here and now I know why.- stalking your fiance at finest huh." Jin said as he teased his cousin showing some lenny face.

"Hyung I'm not a stalker and not following him. Just like you- I just saw him."

"Ooh ooh look at that tall guy holding Jungkook's waist. Gentleman indeed." Jin commented, he is now spitting some woods on the fire.