Disapointments and Broken Promises

Picture of Eric (Kegan Allen :) )

“Get your hands off of her.” Damon pulled me back as Ian was about to pull me with him. Ian let out a sigh and turned around.

                “Look. This is a personal matter so I suggest you mind your own business and fuck off.” Ian said sickly sweet. His hold on my wrist tightened and I winced at the contact.

                “I don’t want to go.” I voice.

                “You don’t have a choice.” Ian spat. His eyes glared at me, challenging me to go against him. I was curious to know what Sean could want with me, and why he was racing. I knew he would get involved with this stuff again but I don’t know why I didn’t think of this earlier. As for Damon, I don’t want him to meet Sean.  He knows enough about Sean to know that he hurt me and that he drugged me in that bathroom.

                “Leave her alone.” Stephan growled stepping between Ian and I.

                “Princess, please call off your dogs. He is just going to talk to you-In public. No one will touch you, okay? Come on.” He stuck his hand out in front of me. I stared at his hand for a few seconds and then back at him.

                “Where is he?” I ask. He shakes his hand as to say ‘Take my hand and I’ll show you.’

                “Lead the way.” I say emotionlessly. I send Damon a sad look and begin to follow Ian. It was no surprise that the boys followed right behind us. I was grateful for this but I also didn’t want them to meet Sean. If they met Sean they would see a part of my past. Parts I didn’t want known.

We walked through crowds of people yelling and cheering Damon’s name as he walked by. Some were even waving at me clearly not knowing my name. Ian finally stopped when we reached a group of at least thirty people circling a car. Sean’s car. He was leaning on the door, arms crossed looking just as handsome as ever. Handsome…I mean extremely mouth-watering.

He hasn’t noticed my presence yet so he’s still talking to a bunch of his groupies. I watch as the guys nod and hang on to every word he says and the girls poke out their chest and stare at him with so much lust. Before I would get a little possessive or upset but I don’t have to be that way now. Me and him are done. Ian doesn’t stop walking until he is right next to Sean whispering in his ear something. I watch Sean furrow his eyebrows then look at me. The second our eyes locked he stood up straight and walked to me leaving behind his disappointed followers. I kept my eyes fixated on his as he stopped in front of me.

                “Hi.” He breathed with a little smile.

                “What is it you wanted to talk about?” I rushed past greetings. His smile fell a little but he nodded anyway.

                “I wanted to see you. We haven’t spoken since that day, and I heard you were here-I actually also heard you did a race.” He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders and kept my face blank. “I thought you were done with that?” He smirked a little, not a cocky smirk just a smirk.

                “Things have changed.” I shoot back. “Why are you racing? I didn’t think this would be your type of area.”

                “Things have changed.” He mocked me. His eyes flickered behind me and I turned to see Damon scolding Sean and Stephan sizing him up a bit. Sean kept his face blank as his eyes danced with amusement. He pointed his finger at Damon and smiled arrogantly. “Damon?” Damon gives a brief nod but doesn’t speak. “I’ve heard great things about you boy. Damon, the unbeatable.”