When He Gives You A Nickname

"Phew, I made it"

I was able to catch the train on time and thank goodness, I didn't overslept. 

I took a few breaths and sat tight during the train ride. 

'Oh no, there's going to be another practical exercise by Aizawa-sensei first thing in the morning', I thought to myself and made crystals using my hand, 'I'll do my best today!'.

Moments later

Once I arrived in U.A, I was greeted by two of my friends from Class 1-A by the entrance.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Good morning!", Kirishima waved at me.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!", Iida said and waved too.

I ran towards them with a smile on my face and said, "Hey guys! Ready for later?".

Kirishima gave me a confident grin and showed me one of his guns saying, "Of course! I'm ready as I'll be".

"Same here, I'm looking forward to it!", said Iida and pushed the bridge of his glasses.

I laughed and the three of us walked towards the school while our conversation continued with smiles.

...

"Oh, you're quite early today, Kaminari", Kirishima said.

We entered the classroom and it turns out it was only Kaminari, Hagakure and Sero, who arrived earlier than us.

"Heh, I just felt like going early that's all, Kirishima", said Kaminari and crossed his arm in a cool way.

"Wow, you're a changed man, aren't you?", Sero commented.

Kaminari just laughed at tape boy's comment and patted his shoulder.

I smiled at their moment then suddenly I felt like going to the restroom so I head towards my desk quickly before approaching the exit.

"Where you off to, (Y/N)?", Kirishima questioned me in a loud tone.

"Restroom!", I answered back before closing the door of the classroom.

Once I was out, I ran all the way to the restroom but all of a sudden, I bumped into someone by accident after I turned to the left.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry-"

Then eventually, I can feel two arms wrapping my waist and a soft and tantalizing breath against my skin with a mixture of warm and chill.

"Hello, my love"

My heart raised from the familiar monotone voice and when I look up to see who it is, it was none other than Todoroki.

Just now, did he just...give me a nickname?!

"S-Shoto!", I greeted him with a stutter and my cheeks started glowing red.

He gently smiled at my reaction and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Do you like the nickname I gave you?", Todoroki questioned.

I nodded rapidly without hesitation and this made him chuckle - which is quite rare since he never shows it that much.

"Yeah, I do!", I replied and hugged him back, "Do you have other nicknames besides that?".

He thought of it for a moment then when our eyes met again, he made a shy smile and his cheeks were slowing glowing.

"Well, I can also call you Love, Sweetheart, and maybe even Honey-Oh wait..."

His cheeks were glowing brighter after he said the last nickname and looked away to hide his blushing face.

"Oh, I'll save that for future use"

"Hmm? Did you say something, Shoto-"

"N-Nothing"