27

Your POV

"Wait are you serious?" I gasped and I sat up from my couch. I was just lazing around the apartment since it was a Saturday night and Namjoon gave me a day off. He called me and told the most shocking news ever.

"Yes, the mansion is under tight security and I have to be with the guys. I don't want Areum to get hurt so please... can she stay at your place for a few days? While I settle stuff."

"Sure, I mean, when will you be here?" I asked and picked up the dirty plate and put it inside the sink. "Jungkook is going to drop her off at your place." He said from the other line, "So is Jungkook staying over as well?" Resting my back against the kitchen counter, "As much as I hate it but yes, he's going to be with you guys just in case anything happens." I could see Namjoon rolling his eyes at the idea of Jungkook at my place.

Jokes on him since Jungkook always stays over.

"Fine."

"And Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Please stay safe."

And with that he hung up leaving me to stare at the black screen of my phone. No Y/N, it's dangerous to fall in love with a man like Namjoon no matter how cute his daughter is.

But you did fuck a few times.

True.

"Damn it." Cursing under my breath I decided to focus on doing the dishes first and clean up the whole place knowing that I'm going to have guests over for a few days. An hour later I hear the door knocking and opened it revealing Jungkook carrying a small pink hello kitty luggage in his left hand, a black duffel bag over his shoulder while his right hand held a tear stained Areum. I immediately opened my arms to engulfed the girl who latched on me the moment I held her.

Jungkook stepped inside while locking the door behind and carried their stuff inside the living room while I sat on the couch with Areum. "What's wrong sweetie?" I mumbled, "She's in shock." Jungkook answered and Areum just whimpered out loudly hugging my neck even closer. "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed okay?" Carrying her to my room I set the tub making sure the water is warm, I cleaned Areum and wrapped her with her towel and put on her pyjamas.

"Sleep, unnie will be right here." I hugged her as we settled on the bed, Jungkook knocked on the door and peeped inside my room. "Go ahead." I pointed since I only have one bathroom which is in my bedroom, Jungkook walked slowly inside the bathroom and locking it before I hear the water running. It took me a stuffed Ryan and my singing for Areum to fall asleep just in time as Jungkook stepped out wearing his own sleeping wear.

I gave him a signal about we need to talk to which he nodded. Slipping myself off Areum as gently as I could, I finally head to the living room to see Jungkook rubbing his shoulder. "What exactly happened?" I frowned noticing the bruises all over his face, "Enzo. His men attacked the mansion while we were asleep, I managed to take fown three of them but since I had no gun with me I had to use my hands. One managed to slip inside Namjoon's bedroom, the guy was unlucky since Namjoon always kept a gun near him." Jungkook started.

"Areum was in the room with Namjoon since she wanted to sleep with him that night." He sighed while I just mentally cried, poor Areum witnessing her father killing someone. "How about Namjoon? Did he got hurt?" I asked, "Just a few punches, he's a tough guy." Jungkook chuckled but winced out, "Let me get the kit." I opened the kitchen cabinets and grabbed the first aid kit and helped Jungkook with his bruises.

I gave Jungkook a pillow and blankets from my closet and after making sure he was comfortable I head back inside my room slowly to see Areum still asleep. Poor girl, I wonder just how she'll grow up. So innocent and yet tainted with the dirt of this world at the early age.

My phone vibrated and I quickly took it so that Areum won't wake up, it was a text message from Namjoon.

Joon: is Areum okay?

You: she's asleep next to me

Joon: im sorry that she's with you Y/N... it's just that the mansion isn't safe yet for her to comeback

You: i understand, she can stay with me as long as you want. How about tomorrow if she's awake I'll call you so you two can talk ok?

Joon: thank you Y/N, really. Goodnight

You: goodnight

I put away my phone and pulled the blanket as i watched Areum's sleeping face. My hands went to gently caress her hair, I traced my fingertips on her nose noticing she has Namjoon's nose.

And exact replica of him.

***Namjoon in this concept issa look

***
Namjoon in this concept issa look

Btw how's the new banner? 👇