-Beginning

Ryder

Sitting aroung the notes, Lucas, Ethan, and I wait again for Will.

I've been in this living room way too many times today.

I look over to the clock, on the wall, over the seat Will sits in. 11:40 pm.

It's been almost 12 hours since she was taken and Will is making us sit here. Again.

What's he doing now?

My fist clenches and I hear Ethan yawn.

If they fall asleep, I'm leaving for Rose.

"I'm back with coffee!" Will says cheerfully and my eyes follow him as he carries a tray with a huge coffee container and some cups to front of us, on the table.

"Whatever, just read the letters already. You're wasting our time." Ethan whines, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"I have a feeling we'll be up all night so get a cup before it's cold. I already mixed in the cream and sugar."

"Read dammit!" I snap, slamming my fist on the couch.

Will flinches back and nods.

"Oh ok, oh ok." He picks up Lucas's letter first and reads in out loud.

"Everywhere. She wants me to train an army, pretty much. Our little boss wasn't planning something small, no, she wants us to go to war with the mafia." Lucas scoffs throughout his statement but the rest of us remain serious.

The air is tense with the future looming down on us.

Ethan swallows and Lucas begin to sweat.

I smirk.

"I knew she was violent, and to be honestly I'm not surprised. If she wants a war that's what we'll bring to  her." I look around at the guys and they all seem stunned at my words.

"Ryder... Our men can't- it's a suicide mission, for all of us. They're too strong." Will looks into my eyes and something I havent seen in his stares at me. Fear.

My eyes snap to all the boys and they all hold the same look.

"If you're all scared, I'll have to new members to replace your positions."

They stare back at me with the same expression.

"If you can't handle old men shooting guns then you can't be my left and right hands, and you Will, can't be my back if you can't even hold your own up to this!" I stand up.

"We've been through worse. Ethan I've saved you from getting stabbed, plenty of times. Lucas, I've always had your back during a battle and Will we built up this organization together! I need you all to do this for me, or I'll do it alone. Put aside your feelings and do what you've always done. Fight." I glare at them and they all nod slowly.

"You're right. I don't know why I was afraid, even for a second. Everyone dies and if we do in this battle, it was meant to be. Besides I'm sure it'll be exciting." Lucas responds.

"I've never backed down before so why start now. I'm not letting that girl look better than me this time." Ethan nods.

"I'll be behind my computer, safe as usual. You guys have fun, I'll be ruining lives just like always with a push of my enter key." He smirks.

The tension in the air clears and a new look of determination shine in their eyes.

"Good, I thought I'd have to shoot you all to bring you back to your senses." I plop back down and the dread in my heart eases a little.

They chuckle.

I know what you want now Rose and I'll give you exactly what you're looking for. We'll bring you home.

I nod and Will reads the last letter.

"I'll get straight to the point because you piss me off and I'm already pissed off. Don't let Ryder find me. Don't let him go anywhere because of me. I need him to focus on the mission and I want you to handle that for me. I'm picking you because you seem to be one of the most loyal to Ryder. Blunt, I know but I understand why you don't want me with him. Ironically, because you think I'll get him into danger. I'm sorry I already have. I need you to help him focus. Train the men, I don't know if you're any good though, cause you never showed up to training but do what you can. Finish what I started, get rid of the cameras, look for them, they're everywhere in Ryder's house. I don't completely hate you, I think of you as an annoying 7 year old looking out for his older brother. So take care of him for me, ok."

Will was right. She wants me somewhere safe.

But how can I stay away when you're in the pit of snakes? How can I resist the urge of  jumping in to save you?

Come back and tell me. Tell me you love me and care about my safety, right next to me. Hold my hand, lay next to me on our bed and whisper nothing, but everything into my ears.

Come out the pit and I'll stay away from any danger you want me to. If you don't, how can you expect me not to want to protect you? Not to try to cover you as the snakes bite?

I need you. I'll do anything. Everything.

"She wants me to keep you here, because she think I'm trustworthy... I really shouldn't have been such a dick to her. I hate regretting shit." He taps his head with his knuckle shutting his eyes tightly.

"You can apologize when we get her back. Don't act like you'll never get the chance to." I remind him, looking over at him sharply.

He blinks and nods quickly.

"We have some calls to make. If we're going to contact all our branches and bring them here, we'll need more space." Lucas remarks.

I nod.

"Lets go to the hideout. Most of them will fit there. Call all our allies too. Just in case." Will types away at his computer probably already getting started

"Make sure we get everyone. No matter how far away that are. Tell them we need weapons, men, and cooperation. If they're not willing to help at all, they're out the gang. Even the little things at this point matter, so bring what they can." The men nod and call.

"I'll get our home-based members on the phone, they'll call too. We need all the hands we can get." I sit up in my seat and lean over to the coffee container, pouring myself some.

Will was right, tonight is going to be long.

We'll get you back Rose. I'll have you safe in my arms soon. Even if that means I'll have to kill everyone who stands in my path.
______________________________________

980k

2/10/19

It's crunch time guys and this is all leading up to the end I don't know how its bout to go down and i hope this wasn't corny

Sorry I'm like two days late I got caught up binging a show.

So its all starting I wonder who's bout to get it.

Next chap is in rose pov

I'll try to update quickly. Like very other day. I hope.

1 mil is really on its way and I can't help but think the moment it hits I'll wake up from some dream and start crying. Lets hope I don't. It's all you guys helping le achieve my dreams and I can't be more thankful.

Honestly I dont think its possible.

Love yallllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Ciao.