13

I will not...

🐰

The next day it was Sunday of course... Jungkook was at his room while Taehyung was at the living room. They both don't understand what was happening, on Jungkook's part he doesn't understand why he shouted at him, why he was angry and most of all why he wanted him to stay away from his new friend.

He received a text from Youngjae

From: Youngjae hyung

Hey JK?

What Happened?

Hyung?

I will tell everything to you tomorrow.

I'm going to sleep, my head is aching.

Jungkook said he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now. Even to his mom, usually when something came up he will give her a call but right now he wanted to be alone.

"Ooh ooh look at that tall guy holding Jungkook's waist. Gentleman indeed."

"Wow! What? Your?"

"Yeah. Jungkook and this tall guy has a good chemistry tho."

Those are some words that Jin commented yesterday, they're all playing in Taehyung's ears right now.

"Loving someone could be tiring sometimes... Especially when the person who gave everything for the love didn't receive the love that he needs."

"It's scary especially when the person who used to love you so much."

"Who used to care..."

"Who used to listen to you..."

"Who used to smile at you tho you never smiled back..."

"Who used to stay by your side whether ups or downs..."

"Who used to laugh at your not so funny jokes..."

"Who used to watch you lovingly..."

"And who used to be the person... That doesn't asking for loving back..."

Those are some lines from the protagonist of the movie that they watched yesterday.

Taehyung stood up, he was about to knocked at Jungkook's door... But he heard some sobs inside so he decided just to not interfere with his own space right now...

"Are you tired of waiting?"

"If you are tired... You can stop now."

"We can't be selfish and be blinded by love to the point that... We're hurting ourselves by thinking or assuming that we'll get the returned love that we've asking for..."

"Love is an abstract... It's a feeling that everyone would experience some time in their lives..."

"When you experienced it... Hurting is part of it."

"But don't forget that when you are tired of hurting you can stop it."

"It's you who will stop the pain..."

"You can take a rest..."

Jungkook realised he was sobbing after remembering the girl protagonist in the drama.

'If you don't want to continue it just tell it to me.' It was his mom words who echoes inside him...

He wiped his tears, he took a bath freshen up himself.

Youngjae was at the cafe wondering what actually happened to Taehyung and Jungkook. The younger's phone was off he can't contact him.

"Okay I will served it to you."

"Your name?"

He was still able to entertain his customer at his cafe.

"Alexa." Youngjae looked at the girl— it was one of Taehyungs ex-girlfriend.

Youngjae serves it to her...

"Ah excuse me but can I talk to you for a second?" Youngjae asked, Alexa looked at him.

"What is that?"

"Well, if I'm not mistaken you are Kim Taehyung's ex girlfriend... Right?"

"Ah yeah."

"Can I ask the reason why you broke up?" Alexa looked at him, alexa smiled as if they had a closure for their relationship and alexa started explaining.

"I guess Taehyung could hate every girls in the world if they tried to hurt that guy. That's how much that child important to him..."

Jungkook went out in his room with a luggage.

Taehyung was in the living room, it looks like he just took a bath too. Taehyung can see that the younger has just finished crying... But seeing the luggage that Jungkook pulling at his right hand gives him shivers.

"Why—"

"I will not..." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused and worried.

"I will not stay away from my friend. Yugyeom is a new found friend of mine..."

"So I will not stay away from him." Jungkook answered directly.

"Also." Jungkook swallowed a lump for this next words he would spill...

Taehyung is feeling nervous...

"I will not marry you anymore." Jungkook said...

Taehyung can't moved it feels like a pail of iced was spilled all over his body...

"I know this is all of a sudden but I hope you'll be happy now. Hyung."

Jungkook bowed. "Thanks for everything. Hyung."

With that Jungkook left their house.

When Jungkook came back at their house his mom was there waiting for him, he quickly hugged his mom and started sobbing like a baby.

"Shhh... I know you are tired baby."

"You can rest for now..." Eunju said.

🌻🌻🌻

I'm sobbing at the corner what am I doing?! Hahahaa
It's 1:35 am in here and I'm still awake overreacting in this chapter I felt so emotional for unknown reasons hahahaha.

Wait— I never experienced love 😂🤣 I mean I really don't know what does love is and how it hurts to love. But one thing is for sure that I kept in my mind...

As much as how my dad afraid of me... Falling in love... I'm at the point of my life instead of admitting that I will fall for someone I'd rather deny it. So I won't say that I fall in love and got hurt— but wait hahaha so yeah I never experienced love maybe the reason why I never had a boyfriend 😂🤣

And why I am talking too much again? 😂🤣

Well I hope you like the update tho it's kinda short (feels like my notes here is longer than the update itself hahaha)

I will try to update tomorrow again— I mean later this day.

Vote and comment 💜💜💜