75. fin

"I'm giving my car to my brother." Ella said down the phone to her insurance company. Moving away from her home country was a lot more complicated than she had anticipated. "Yes. I understand but I just want to add him to the insurance and then take me off." She tried to explain.

Timmy walked down the stairs in a loose t shirt and trackies. He didn't say anything, just put one leg on each side of her chair, moving her towards the edge, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm moving to New York. I don't need my car anymore." She spoke, clearly agitated. Timmy placed each hand on one of her shoulders and started to put pressure on her muscles. "I'll get him to call you and give his details." She continued the conversation.

Timmy started to kiss the back of her neck and she threw her head back in a squirming mess. He let out a small laugh. "I don't know his insurance details. I don't think I'm allowed to." She seemed confused. Timmy kissed along her shoulders as he rubbed them. She let out a satisfied sigh. "Okay. He will call you to sort this out."

She hung up the phone and collapsed onto the table in front of her. Timmy traced shapes on her back while she groaned.

"You okay my love?" He asked, knowing she was stressed with all the moving.

"We have to move all my stuff today, My insurance company hates me and I just want to go home." She expressed. Timmy's head bobbed as if he wasn't sure what she meant.

"Baby, you are home." He continued to rub her back but she let out a moan in protest.

"New York. I just want to move in to our new home and live there. Start our new lives." She explained, he couldn't help but break out into a grin. He rested his head on her back and snaked his arms around her body.

"Soon." He mumbled. They suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning you two." Ella's dad called as he walked into the kitchen area. Ella sat up straight and leant back into Timmy.

"Hey." She moved her head slightly to the side and rested it on his shoulder, he just allowed her to move around him whatever way she wanted to.

"We should probably get a move on at some point. We only have today to do this." Her dad advised, Ella nodded.

"Leo and Cara have already started on the kitchen. I'm going to shower and head over to the office." She sighed, climbing off Timmy reluctantly.

"Okay. Timmy will head over there in half an hour?" He looked at Timmy for approval, which he received.

"Great. Let's go get ready." Ella walked upstairs, Timmy followed closely behind.

As soon as she entered their room, she started to look through her suitcase for her shower things while Timmy got undressed to get in the shower.

"Ugh, do you think I'm gaining weight?" Ella asked, Timmy looked up to see her standing in her bra and pyjama bottoms and staring at herself in the mirror. Timmy sighed and stood behind her. She started grabbing at her sides so he snaked his arms around them and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Nope." He said confidently. "Does it matter though? You're so tiny, it'd be nice to have something more to hold onto." He teased, she tried to hold back her laugh.

"Stop it. We need to shower." She put her hands on his arms as he squeezed her tightly.

"Hey, Elle?" He mumbled against her skin, she hummed in response. "Do you wanna marry me?" He asked, Ella stared at him through the mirror.

"Like right now?" She asked, Timmy grinned at her through the mirror.

"Like if I got a ring would you marry me at some point?" He asked, she grinned at him as she twisted round in his arms.