S2C Chapter 46: It Spread!

I am still SO sorry that I keep doing this. I keep getting distracted by being on my server every day. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

For appeasement, I will be letting you all know there will be a Valentine's Day special, and I have something planned.

Also, the next chapter for Bobble x Male Reader has been started and will be released soon, for any of you who are a fan of that book as well.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) woke up a little later than usual. He thought the sun had woken him up due to how groggy he was feeling.

(Y/N): Ugh... What time is it?... I feel awful...

He tried reaching over to his nightstand but was struck with fatigue. He laid back down on his bed confused.

(Y/N): Ugh... I feel awf- Wait...

He realized what was going on.

(Y/N): Oh I see now...

He ushed through his pain and cold-sweat to lift himself enough to grab his phone before falling back over onto his bed. He turned on his phone screen, blinding him an increasing his pain until it subsided and his eyes adjusted.

He saw that the time was about nine o'clock in the morning.

(Y/N): Geez. I guess I slept in. Did Veronica wake up yet? I feel like she would've come in to as me to make breakfast by now if she had.

Seeing as how he couldn't get up and walk out of his room, he decided he'd go on his phone, after turning the brightness to minimum.

He saw "Two" in his contacts and decided to send a message or two to her.

----------

(Y/N): Thanks...

Marie: ? 

Marie: For what?

(Y/N): You infected me...

Marie: What! Are you alright?

(Y/N): Well, I can't get up...

Marie: I'll be right over there.

(Y/N): You don't need to do that for lil' ol' me.

Marie: Nonsense!

Marie: You helped me when I needded it. The least I could do is help you out too.

(Y/N): There's no way for me to change your mind, is there?

Marie: Nope! See you in a bit!

(Y/N): See ya...

----------

After a few minutes of him watching videos on his phone, he received a phone call; which of course, he answered.

(Y/N): Hello?

Marina: Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey, Marina. What's up?

Marina: Nothing; just seeing what you were up to. Also, seeing if you decided what Splatfest team you were going to join.

(Y/N): Splatfest team?