chapter 14

My holiday break was going great. About a week into it, I was able to get my cast off early.

Brady, Wesley, Josh, and I were planning a Christmas party. We already knew it would be one for the books.

There's four of us, each in a different grade, so the amount of people that were going to show up was crazy.

With a few days of planning, the day finally came. Party day.

My friends Brooke and Emma came over to get ready.

Brooke wore a tight black skirt with a red tube top, which complemented her auburn hair.

Emma was wearing a black body-con dress which looked amazing on her.

I wore a tight cheetah print skirt with a cropped black tube top. Would my brothers approve? Probably not. Did I give a crap? No.

We did our makeup, all going for a smoky eye. I curled my hair, going for the sexy loose curl look. Emma straightened her hair, and Brooke put her hair in a half up half down.

We waited a few minutes before the party started to go downstairs, so my brothers wouldn't have enough time to make me change.

As we walked downstairs, the first to notice me was Hayden.

"Woah, woah, woah," he said, looking like he had seen a ghost.

I attempted to walk past him, trying to ignore the argument coming up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

"Where the hell did you get these clothes?" he asked.

"I have my sources," I shrugged, once again trying to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

"You have two options," he started, "you can go change right now and save a big argument, or I can call Blake and Wyatt in here."

I thought about it for a second. I didn't want either of those. A light bulb went off in my head.

"Alright I'll go change," I said.

"Good," Hayden said, looking satisfied with himself.

I turned around to walk upstairs and he playfully swatted my butt. I turned around and flicked him off before making my way to my room.

I went to the back of my closet where I kept my more scandalous clothing.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped booty shorts and a red lacey cropped tank top.

Hayden told me to change, so I did. My new outfit was worse than the other one. The tank top was tight, exposing a lot of my boobs, and the shorts were super short. My ass looked great.

I walked downstairs and saw Asher entering the party. The music had started and there was already about fifty people. The party had only been going on for ten minutes and I already knew it would be absolutely crazy.

I wrapped my arms around Asher and looked up into his eyes.

"You look amazing," he said, practically drooling at the mouth.

I dove in, kissing his lips, and he gladly kissed back.

I felt someone pull me back, and saw Wyatt standing there.

"A word with my sister please," he said, signaling for Asher to walk away.

Asher left, entering the kitchen and I turned my attention to Wyatt.

"Emerson," he said, "what the fuck are you wearing?"

"Clothes," I said, giving zero shits about what he had to say.