Chap 17

Ariana POV (3 Years Later)

I'm backkk!!!! I'm currently 7 months pregnant with Dave's baby and yosohn it now 4. We are still together. Jayda (Brianna) and nahmir was talking for a while then some Sahlt hoe sucked him up and fucked him at one of his concerts and she found out and went crazy.

Vassiah and Zion broke up cuz Zion was fucking bitches while he was on tour with nahmir. Diamond and Clarence moved in together and they finna be married soon.

Right now I'm in California with Dave for his music video he gotta do called "Waves". Tmr I got a maternity shoot. Don't nobody know I'm pregnant except the ppl close to me.

They let me sit in a director chair while I watched Dave do his lil part.

Then he had to Change outfits and they put him and the girl he was doin the video with and she crawled to him on the bed and he choked her and I was starting to get mad.

"Yo wait pause hold tf up" I said getting up out the chair.

"Why tf she on my nigga like dat and my nigga why u choking her like that" I asked lookin Dave in dead in the eye.

"Mane Ariana it's apart of the video sit the fuck down" he said.

"Don't make me beat ya ass and have y'all ass add that in the video" I said getting back in the director chair.

They finished doin the video and she sat in his lap and he picked her up and laid her on the bed and my leg started jumping and I balled my fist up and then they shot a scene where she was moving up from his d to his face and he blew smoke in her mouth and I got tf up and I knocked the chair over.

I walked out the studio they was in and I went and got in the truck and I called Jayda.

"Hello?" She said yawning.

"What u doing?"

"Are u okay Ari? Why u crying"

"Oh shit my bad" I said not even noticing I was crying. I wiped the tears.

"Why u crying?" She asked again.

"This damn baby got me emotional but so we out here for Dave video shoot for waves and the girl he featured with gotta do a scene so they in a room and they doin a scene. This bitch touching all on him and shit and I got up and said some and he was like it's just for the video so I sat down tryna keep calm and he picked her up and laid her on the bed and shit and he did another scene it look like they was real close to kissing and he blew smoke in her mouth and I stormed out" I said wiping my tears.

"Oh hell nawl if I wasn't out here with Baby for this tour I woulda been up der with u to whoop they ass for u" she said rubbing her eyes.

Y'all I forgot to mention Jayda is dating rapper lil baby. They been rocking for 3 months nie.