Chapter 3

"So call out my name Call out my name when I kiss you so gentlyI want you to stay I want you to stay, even though you don't want meGirl, why can't you wait?Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?Won't you call out my name? "

Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
I want you to stay I want you to stay, even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait?
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?
Won't you call out my name? "

"So call out my name Call out my name when I kiss you so gentlyI want you to stay I want you to stay, even though you don't want meGirl, why can't you wait?Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?Won't you call out my name? "

Archer's POV

Walking out of the room, I sighed as I only had a little time to myself before entering my last class. Sadly the short days like these wouldn't last long as we'll be getting our actual schedules next week that had all of our majors and shitty activities they wanted us to take part in. The choices from playing an instrument to horseback riding and everything in-between and out didn't interest me. It was all just a way for us to pay more. 

Majority of the school majored in business, marketing, finance and so on. The others that didn't had to minor in one of the business categories solely because they were preparing us for our industries that we would be inheriting. Though some students wanted to major in complete opposite fields and went to different schools for them but to keep their educational status high, they still stayed somewhere in the academy.

The only upside in all this is that my classes would shift and I most likely will have a corse with Delilah.. I hadn't seen her since our encounter, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't always looking around to see where she would be. 

" You're starting to reach stalker mode, buddy.. " I heard Sterling, my.. 'friend' say. 

" Do me a favor and piss off. " I said, and he chuckled. We continued to walk down the hall, and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and sighed as I read a message from my father. 

Father: Do me a favor and stop by the office, I need to go over a few things with you. You can bring that Sterling boy too. 

" We need to go to my father's building. He needs me for something, and you're coming too. " 

" You know if I knew agreeing to be your friend would lead me not to have a decision in what I do, would I have accepted? "

" You do know it was you that asked me to sit with you in kindergarten at lunch?