chapter three

"Brynnley Sky Knightly!" I hear someone shout

"Why?" I groaned at the sound of my full name."Yes, Kylie?"

"You didn't text me last night!" She slaps my arm causing me to scream in pain.

"Maybe because I left my damn phone at Jax's house."

"Oh god." She says realizing something.

"What?"

"I assumed you were having sex and ..." she didn't finish the rest before running off.

"Kylie!!!" I ran after her. I turned to the corner bumping into the one and only my ex-boyfriend Braxton.

"Oh, sorry," I said getting up.

"Hey princess." He says touching my arm and I back up.

"Don't."

"Why not princess?"

"Because we broke up. You don't have permission to call me princess." I rolled my eyes obviously annoyed by his presence.

"But Rex and Kyle do?"

"Yeah because they never broke my trust." I shrugged.

"You know that girl didn't mean a thing to me." He moves closer to me.

"Well, you still fucked her." I wiggled my way out and walked away.

Little fucking bitch.

I was not in the mood to go to class after that. I had straight A's and I think my parents would be okay if I skipped one day. It won't hurt.

I don't know where else to go considering I don't have my phone and my car. Wait, I need my phone back.

I walked towards Jax's mansion hoping that he is home since I didn't see him in school today.

I rang the doorbell and he shows up with his day-to-day resting bitch face. 

"What? Don't you have class?"

"Yes but I skipped. Do you have my phone?" I asked nervously. Why was I so nervous around him?

"No."

"Last time I had it was when I was in your room."

"Well, I would've found it." He smirks.

He is smirking?

Why is he smirking?

"Jax, please," I begged. I needed my phone. My baby. The love of my-- I'm exaggerating but still.

He probably read all the text messages that Kylie sent. I'm going to stab her in the neck.

"Come in." He moves to the side and I tiptoed inside the house.