24

"What the fuck did you just call me" Andrei growled, his persona no longer calm; I'm literally witnessing him turn into a monster. His eyes almost completely black and every single one of his veins coming to the surface.

Andrei began stalking towards me, I no longer look confident. I don't remember when exactly I threw myself on the floor but my bodies leaning against the cold slimy wall in fear. We can ignore the fact I look like a chewed up piece of meet still the dirty dress from yesterday.

Instead of pulling me up Luke I expected he squatted down to my level so we're eye to eye, anger radiating of his muscular body. I can bloody feel it.

He squeezed my arms tighter waiting for a response.

"I said God's not here at the moment, please try again later. Leave your message after the beep" I answered softly, I couldn't try to speak louder if I wanted to.

What's happening to me, I promised myself I'll never end up like this again but here I am.

"Your spirit, sarcasm, energy. It's going to all disappear Ya Hayati" he whispered, hatred lacing his tone. Shivers ran down my spine as he leaned closer, his breath fanning my face lightly. I tried to pull away but Andrei growled and grabbed my chin, forcing me to keep eye contact.

For some odd reason his man handling isn't scaring me, it's doing the complete opposite! I need to get checked as soon as possible, isn't this a disorder. It feels wrong.

Snap out of it whore, you can't be quiet, you can't let him win and you sure as hell can't be scared.

Pushing the fear away I smiled
"If dinosaurs were still around so you think we'd be giants" I whispered gently, a smirk taking over my plump lips. if you can't hurt them, boggle their minds instead, works just as well.

Andrei squeezed my face tighter, his jaw clenching in fury.

"I think I'm going to have to kill you" he mumbled, as if he's telling/convincing himself. He can't do it, I feel it in my vagina that he won't dare, that's why my spirit hasn't died yet. I need to push him over the edge.

"Don't kill me, I still have to ecape and find myself a boyfriend, settle down, get married, have atleast 10 kids" I listed sadly, trying to provoke some emotion in him. From looking in the idiots eyes I came to realise Ive provoked the wrong emotions, Andrei's glare has only gotten harder and a spark of what looks like jealousy lit his eyes.

Without warning Andrei pulled me up by my shoulders and threw me against the wall.

"If by any fucking miracle you leave I will make your life a living hell until you plead to see me" he spat with conviction, like fucking hell.

"That won't ever happen"

Andrei scoffed mockingly
"You know nothing ya Hayati"

"I know I wouldn't dare call you for help, I have Ray, Finn Jamal" his grip seemed to tighten more the more names I mentioned. Just do it Storm
"And my future boyfriend"

Yep that did it. I broke him, or maybe sealed my fate but I don't really care right now.

It is what it is.

Andrei placed his hand on my cheek, he pushed our faces together making our lips almost touch. My body shook in anticipation, you won't believe the amount of animals having a race down in my stomach. This is wrong.

Our breaths mingled as mine came out ragged and his calm.

"No man's ever going to get you because you now damn well what your fucking mine" he seethed.

Anger coursed through my veins, I pushed prepared to scream at him when Andrei placed his lips on mine harshly.

We moved in sync without even trying, I attempted to push him away to breathe but Andrei refused move. His hand rested on my neck as he kissed me furiously.

What the hell is going on I need to stop him, panic coursed through me as I began pounding my fists against his chest.

Ignoring the amazing chemistry I pushed and ducked underneath his arm as an escape.

I held my arm out as protection.

"Stop Andrei,  no I'm not" I whispered hoarsely as he approached again "you have no ownership over me and you never will"

I rested my back against the wall I'm tired confusion, what the hell just happened. Removing my gaze from the ground I looked into his chocolate eyes, they're hard again. No emotion present as if the kiss never happened.

Or maybe it meant nothing to him in the first place.

Suddenly his psychopathic gleam shone brightly again making my heart race. I removed my gaze from his once again trying to keep my fear at bay.

"We'll see about that"