𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; VIII.

❝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 the Cullen's were far from human. That was a well-known fact in her mind that she and her brother agreed on as well as Kaz, but a vampire? It did make sense and tie into her theories of Empusa, Lamia, and striges. They were basically vampires of greek myths. They had skin as pale as snow, they never looked like they were breathing, their bodies were rock solid and hurt when run into, and they were fast. Faster than any human could be. Their eyes were amber and gold which was not the color of a human eye. She hadn't seen this coming. Then again Eurydice had assumed the worst despite learning to care for the two in a manner that Aphrodite would love. Eurydice stood in front of Alice and Jasper. Her mouth agape after the words left her lips. Her heart kept a steady beat, she should be afraid. Keyword, should. She wasn't. Eurydice eyed both of them, her eyes flickering between Alice and Jasper rapidly. Neither said a word as they let her process what had been dropped and collect her thoughts. Eurydice didn't draw her hands back like Jasper had thought she would.

"I should be afraid, and I should be surprised but I am not." Eurydice finally spoke as she recollected herself.

"You aren't scared?" Jasper asked as he watched her carefully. "Eurydice we could hurt you."

"Not that we ever would," Alice added quickly. "Jasper and I, we want nothing more than to protect you."

Eurydice looked at her feet. "You can't protect me. Not even my brother can, I'm as much of a danger as you both."

"And why would that be ma'am?" Jasper was quick to ask.

"I'm not a full mortal that is why," Eurydice grumbled as she pulled her hands back. "My original thoughts were that you guys were empusa, lamia, or striges. Greek Mythology's version of vampires, ones who are meant to kill me and my family."

Alice furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Jasper before back at Eurydice. "You are a demigod.."

"I am. A daughter of Hades so is my brother. Kaz is a son of Hermes. We have never been able to stay in one place for so long because monsters try to find us." She trailed off before she asked. "You guys drink blood right? Am I like exempt that? I'd rather not be a body shot quite literally."

Edward and Emmett's laughter rang throughout the home. "No. We are like the vegetarians of our kind. We don't drink from humans, we drink from animals." Alice giggled.

"Vampires have powers based off of their personality and strong qualities as a human. Alice can see the future, Rosalie has enhanced beauty, Carlisle and Esme enhanced compassion, Edward can read minds, Emmett has super strength, and I can feel and manipulate emotions." Jasper spoke as he gave more explanation about vampires.

"That's so cool. Demigods' powers are based on their parents. Some have wild powers, like a son of Poseidon I know." She crossed her arms. "I can feel death and tell you if someone has died at the time and where and how. I can raise and control the dead and shadows. My brother can too but he can control the dead way easier but doesn't control the shadows."

"That's - woah." Alice blinked, "So that is how you seemingly appear out of nowhere."

Eurydice nodded. "Yeah."

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 hilariously weird time while explaining everything. Eurydice explained everything about being a demigod to the two while they explained everything about vampires. Explaining that some vampires have the same diet as them and share the amber eyes, but some do not and they have red eyes. Newborns also have red eyes due to their blood still running through their veins. They explained mate bonds and it stunned Eurydice, especially when she found out that she was the mate of not one but two vampires. Not that she was complaining, they both were extremely hot. Her plans of not getting attached or throwing away feelings were out the window. Eurydice sat listening to everything.

"Guys.. I ...ow this is a big thing but can I tell Newt? He won't tell anyone but he's thinking and I'd rather him not drill you with a sword." She asked as she fiddled with her bracelet.

Alice and Jasper looked at each other before Jasper nodded. "He can know. Eurydice our, lives are dangerous, are you ready for that?"

"I've lived in danger ever since the day I was born. Why not add a little more?" Eurydice questioned as a small grin pulled onto her lips.

Alice clapped happily. "We won't let anything happen to you. Do not worry about anything, we have time." She said softly.

"Really, don't feel forced." Jasper added with a soft smile.

"I don't and thank you." Eurydice smiled. "I came to Forks thinking it'd be like everywhere else. I'd be alone and would not have any friends because I'd have to leave. Guess my plans changed."

"Oh they did. I've seen it!" Alice grinned at her as she pat Eurydice's head as if she were a child.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 with her life at the moment. She was going to stay in Forks for a while even if she had to fight to stay. Her brother had to understand right? She would explain it all to him so he'd understand. Although they couldn't tell Kaz. Kaz would be curious but it was for the boys own safety. No one knew what the future had to hold, it was really up in the air. Alice could see the outcomes of their decisions but never the exact thing that would happen. As Eurydice sat with the family of vampires chatting happily and having a good time, some couldn't help but wonder. What if she turned? What if she died? How would all of this work out, no one knew. Alice scolded anyone who brought up a bad ending and said that it wouldn't happen and that all would be well.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━