Lovey Day

Slenderman:

"Ah! I don't know what to do! It's Valentine's day!"

Slender watched as you were pacing around, rambling about what you two should do.

"(M/N)."

"What?"

He stood up and put his hands on your shoulders. "How about we just go out for dinner and decide from then?"

You blinked before nodding. "Sure." Then you looked away. "Wasn't I just ranting on what we should do but you just say dinner and I say yes like I wasn't doing that! Are you magic!?"

"You're overthinking this just a bit but I still love you."

"Mhm, I might be and I love you too. Now, let's go on that date! But don't make me feel under dress! Last time, I felt like that."

"I am so sorry about that." He said making you stick your tongue out.

Jeff the Killer-

Jeff raised a brow while you were playing on your phone. "You don't want to go out?" He asked making you hum. "Nope, I mean, we got this lovely home and there's leftovers in the fridge."

"(M/NNNNNN), come on. I'll pay for it today. Anywhere you like. One time offer."

You looked over at him before standing up. "Fine, fine, but I love you and not doing this because you're paying."

He chuckled and waved his hand. "I know, I love too, just go get dress." You hummed and went to get ready.

You were nice and didn't let him pay for everything. Basically, spliting the bill.

BEN Drowned-

You held up the small necklace that had the silver before looking at him. He rubbed his neck as he smiled a bit. "Kinda spaced Valentine's Day so, it's last second. It was a couple bucks, saved more getting a second one, so yeah, not asking or anything."

"BEN." He hummed looking at you to see you holding the small thing with a small blush. "We got each other the same thing."

He bit his lip before covering his mouth as he started laughing. "We have four rings! What the hell!"

You were covering your face as it heated up more. "I can't believe we got the same thing."

BEN put his hands on your cheeks and grinned. "Who gives a shit? I say we did good. Plus, I got us that new game that came out."

"I love you." You muttered and he smiled. "I love you too."

Masky-

"What's today?"

"The fourteenth, I think?" You mumbled, into your pillow, too tired to do anything. "Who keeps track anymore?"

Masky hummed. Both you had a few rough days. Your boss needed you to work since your coworker was rushed into ER so you were filling in while trying to do school. Masky, well, it's just been rough.

You both were dead on your bed. "I think today is Valentine's day." You whispered making him hum. "We can go to a hotel?"

"Too tired to do anything though."

"I bought you a bear and flowers. They're on the counter."

You hummed, kicking his leg. "I got you those heart socks and chocolates."

Masky pinched your side making you squeak. "Where are they, huh?" He asked, continuing his playful pinching. "In my car! Stop!" You grabbed a pillow to separate you too.