💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Colt what's that?"

"This beautiful is a small wooden box that holds my past." Confusion masks over her gorgeous face as my hands begin to shake and I open my nightmares.

💜 💜 💜

I watch as he quickly shuts the box and closes his eyes in pain not wanting to face his fears as quickly as he expected.

Walking over towards the distressed beautiful man I place one hand on his shaking hands holding the box and the other on his cheek making him look up at me.

"Colton, you don't have to face everything today I see this box is causing you a lot of stress, why don't we just put it back and come back another day?" He shakes his head no before leaning in to place a light appreciative kiss upon my forehead before he opens the box once more.

Looking down I take in a big breath as I see the all black medal pistol among many crumbled up papers. Looking up my shocked eyes try to meet his own but he keeps them firmly placed on the gun.

"Zara I don't deserve to be with you. Baby, I have done so many terrible things in my life and you don't know anything about it, I'm starting to believe I should keep it that way." He says moving away from me to sit on the dusty old bed.

"No Colton please don't shut me out." I practically beg sitting on my knees in front of him.

"Princess I'm not a good guy me going to jail for only three years was a blessing." Totally confused by his words I watch him take in a gulp of air and wait for him to continue.

"My Uncle Kyle gave me this gun when I was seventeen... He was boss of a gang up North and he trained me to kill and that's what I did." My heart drops as I look into his hurt green eyes and try to keep images out of my head of him harming anyone.

"I got lucky because whenever I messed up my Uncle would cover everything up and plant my mistakes on someone that would owe him money or something. As of about three years ago, I quit, I had to go up against my uncles best in command and if I got a punch in I could leave. I was so stupid I believed that a punch wasn't enough to get my point across so I killed him... I killed my uncles best friend. That night at the bar he sent some guy from the gang to mess me up so before he could I beat his ass up in the bar and got arrested since he acted like a normal citizen and pressed charges." Tears now streamed down his face as he picked up the gun and set the box full of papers on the floor.

I watch as the beautiful man in front of me slowly breaks making my heart crack with him. Deciding to be smart due to the fact he isn't in the right state of mind at the moment I slowly pry the gun out of his hands. Taking it I sit next to him and spin it around looking at all the small carved symbols marked in the handle.

"Colt I-I..." I stop speaking as his rough hands take the gun from my hands and place it on the bed behind us and places a crumpled paper in my hands. Looking up at him he nods his head giving me the okay as I begin opening the paper to see names cover the page not leaving a space blank.

"Out of guilt I didn't want to forget anybody so after I killed them I wrote their names down on this paper to remind myself I'm a monster that deserves to be alone." Placing my head on his shoulder I feel him tense before he relaxes still trying not to touch me.

I take a few minutes to study all the names on the sheet before reaching into his pocket knowing he always carries his lighter and his cigarettes even if he is trying to quit. Once my hands wrap around the lighter I flick it open letting the fire capture the paper and make it shrivel and turn black.

"ZARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Colton shouts ripping the paper away from me and try to straighten out the sheet but finding no luck.

"Colt you were young and stupid trying to impress your uncle you need to let it go. I mean you're different now... at least around me and your family we never got to witness that Colton because you turned your life around." He shakes his head at my little rant making me grab the paper from him and burn it once again but this time he watches it burn as I do.

Once the paper is completely gone we just sit still with my head still resting on his shoulder in silence.

"Why are you not running after what I just told you?"

"Because Colton I really like you and I know you would go back and change it all if you could." Finally giving in he wraps his arms around me pulling me onto his lap so I am now straddling his and buries his head in my neck laying light kisses.

"I don't deserve you beautiful." He says quietly but just enough for me to hear.

"Stop saying that when you deserve the world," I say pulling his head from my neck for him to look me in the eyes. We both spend a decent amount of time searching each other's eyes before his eyes drift down to my lips and capture them with his own.

Shortly after our small kiss breaks out into a rough hungry makeout session that leads to much more on an old squeaky bed.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 BACK @ COLTON'S HOUSE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

It's been about two hours or so since we left Colton's old house and arrived at his current one. At the moment we are curled together in bed snuggled too tight afraid to let go as he gently massages the bare skin where my shirt went up a bit.

"Babygirl I think I want to find an apartment." He speaks through my hair making me turn on my side to face him.

"Why would you want to move when you have all your friends here?" I ask a bit confused as I brush my hand along his lovely 9 o'clock shadow on his jaw.

"Because in about two weeks I'm gonna be done making up my school credits and not too long after you will be graduating and when you do I would love it if you moved in with me." My jaw dropped at his confession before it turned into a smile and a bright blush covered my face.

"I'd like that." I simply answer making him laugh happily and kiss me.

"What do you say we start looking starting Friday at the end of this week?" I just nod happily snuggling up to his warm bare toned chest feeling like the luckiest girl in the world even if he does have a bad past I really lo... like him.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 23 I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER HEARING ABOUT COLTON'S PAST AND SEEING THE COUPLE TRULY FORMING A BOND😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏