[04] narrative²

Sana turned off her cellphone and continued to eat her food with her family and Tzuyu's family. They're all busy with their own conversation and Sana noticed that her husband is busy with his phone.

"Who's that?" Sana asked and Tzuyu didn't even bother to look at her. She just raised her left eyebrow as she starts to read the conversation of Tzuyu and Momo whose currently fighting because of what the girl did awhile ago.

"Stop cursing the girl. I know you liked the kiss" Sana said causing for Tzuyu to look at her.

"Never, bitch" he said in a quiet tone.

Tzuyu saw Sana's smirk and he's wondering why she's smirking like that. It totally made him uncomfortable

"Why are you smirking like that?" Tzuyu asked. Sana ignored his question as she starts to speak infront of their family.

"Tzuyu said he's so happy right now that he married the most beautiful girl in the world" she uttered that made their parents laugh about what they heard.

"Sana said when the perfect time comes, we will give you a grandchild" Tzuyu added and Sana's father stood up to make a fist bump with Tzuyu.

"Why not now? I'm excited to become a grandma" Sally said and now their conversation turned about having a grandchildren in the future.

"You play, I play" Tzuyu whispered to Sana and the latter smiled while nodding her head.

Sana and Tzuyu used to be so close when they were still a kid. They grew up together and their parents are so strict when it comes to boyfriend or girlfriend situation. Their parents are not aware that the two fell in love with each other and they hid their relationship because Sana and Tzuyu thought their parents will get mad about it, but it turns out that their parents are strict because they want their children to marry each other at the right time.

They have a very good relationship and then one day, everything faded. After they broke up, Tzuyu can't accept what happened to them and he decided to leave to continue his studies in Taiwan while Sana stayed in Japan for two years because of her brain injury. The two families reunited last month and their parents conducted their plans as soon as possible to make Tzuyu and Sana marry each other.

"I think it's time to leave now, hon. We still need to rest for our business trip tomorrow" Lianna said. Everyone stood up to bid their goodbyes and hug each other

"My princess, Mommy will miss you a lot" Lianna cupped her daughter's face before she leaned in for a hug.

"We love you, princess. I know you're going to be a good wife to your husband" she said and Sana's heart melted because she never imagined this kind of moment.

"I love you too, Mom" she said. They broke the hug and Sana walks closer to her dad and gave him a hug. "I love you, Dad. Visit us after your business trip"

"Tzuyu, be a good man. You need to take good care of Sana. Do you understand me?" Sally advised her son and Tzuyu just nodded his head. His mom glared at him causing for him to answer "Yes Mom, I will"

"We also need to go now. You guys can stay here at the hotel for awhile. We already booked a room for the two of you. We will send the location of your house tomorrow" Yuan said as he handed out their room card.

"Room 250. Tzuyu, we trust you" Kaito said with authority. Now everything is so heavy for Tzuyu and he's having a hard time answering them.

"Yes sir" the only words that came out of his mouth.

"Call me dad too. You're married to my daughter now" Kaito reminded

"Yes dad, have a safe trip" Tzuyu replied.

Their relatives congratulated Sana and Tzuyu once again before they left the two at the hotel.

"Do you have money for another room?" Tzuyu asked because he wants a separate room for himself.

"The money that I brought is not enough" Sana replied and Tzuyu put his palm on his face. Even though they are son and daughter of rich people, their parents doesn't spoil them with money because they want them to work hard for it.

"Damn. They really planned this well. Such a great parents, right?" Tzuyu said and Sana agreed to what he said.

"Well... you can sleep on the couch" Sana whispered. They are now inside the elevator and there are people looking at them. They recognized the two because they are well known son and daughter of a billionaire and their grand wedding trended awhile ago.

"In your face" Tzuyu replied that caught some people's attention.

"Your face is pretty, babygirl" Tzuyu said in a louder tone as he wraps his arm around Sana's waist. After that, he smiled at the guy who is currently looking at them.

"My wife is so pretty, right? Stop looking at her" he said and the guy quickly looked down.

The elevator opened and the married couple quickly walked away.

"I know I'm pretty but you don't need to wrap your arm around my waist, Mr. Chou" Sana said and Tzuyu walks so fast because of her long legs.

"As If I like to do that. We need to act for the sake of our name, remember?" He said and Sana just rolled her eyes while following him. After reaching the room, Tzuyu opened it and he immediately slammed his body on the bed.

"So comfy" he said while Sana is busy looking for her clothes but she saw Tzuyu's bag first. Tzuyu is enjoying the comfy bed and Sana suddenly threw something to his face.

"You better change because you smell like shit" she said and the guy stood up from bed as he walks closer to Sana.

"I smell like shit? You smell me" he said, trying to make Sana smell his top. He removed his buttons down long sleeve infront of Sana causing for the latter to cover her eyes.

"Yah. Why are you stripping infront of me?"

"You're acting like you never saw my abs" he said as he threw his long sleeves to Sana.

"Excuse me, you're so thin before"

"Oh? You can remember it?" He asked and Sana blushed.

"Move. I need to shower" Sana replied. She then opened her bag only to see a sexy night gown.

"Well fuck"

"Why?" Tzuyu asked. He's now wearing a white shirt and Sana can see his well defined muscles.

"None of your business dude" she replied.

"Ou parents packed a sexy night gown, am I right?" Tzuyu asked

"Yes. I will never wear this"

"You don't need to wear those when you sleep because you can't sleep at night when you're not naked" Tzuyu said and Sana's eyes widened in shock.

"How did you know?"

"I'm your ex boyfriend"

"Oh... I can now sleep. I'll wear this" Sana said as she run in the bathroom to take a bath.

"You said so" Tzuyu just shrugged his shoulders as he comfortably laid on bed.