037 Ring.

"I'm still ashamed to see your cousin and her fiancee." says Wendy as she remembers what had happened at the restaurant.

"I feel sorry for you." Rosé says as she laughs.

Jennie and her friends were red because they still felt embarrassed.

Yeonwoo and Nancy look at them with a smile.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny," Jisoo says as she looks at her "angry."

"Don't get mad, sweetheart," Rosé tells her as she distributes kisses all over her face.

Jisoo only lets herself be loved.

"They're adorable." Nancy says as she watches Jennie and her friends.

"And to all this, why do we have your beautiful presence visiting us?" Lisa asks as she hugs Jennie and kisses her forehead.

"We came to see how the family's little bear was but she seems very happy." Yeonwoo says as she sees Irene and Seulgi.

"You look great together." Nancy tells them as she laces her fingers with Yeonwoo's.

"Please take care of her, she can be clumsy but she's a good person and we love her very much, we don't want to see her suffer." Yeonwoo says looking at Irene.

"I-I will." Irene says as she sees Seulgi.

Seulgi smiles and gives her a kiss on the nose.

"We're happy to know that she haves someone like you by her side." Nancy says smiling.

"I'm also happy to have her by my side." Irene says making Seulgi blush.

They all look with tenderness.

"And when is the wedding?" Asks Jennie.

"It will be in a few months." Yeonwoo responds with big smile.

"And are you going to invite us?" Wendy asked

"Wendy!" Joy scolds her.

"Of course your all are invited, we really hope that yall are present in our day." Nancy says as she laughs.

"Well, I say let's hahave some fried chicken for dinner." Jisoo says.

Everyone in the room said yes but Lisa refused.

"You guys go, Jennie and I will go somewhere else." Lisa says making Jennie look at her confused.

"It's fine but behave well." Joy says in a double sense.

Lisa feels her face red as she looks at her reproachfully.

"I-it's not what you t-think." Lisa says still blushing.

"Anyway, we'll see you guys later." Jisoo says, she grabs Rosé's hand and they walk out the door while the others follow her.

"Yeonwoo, you and Nancy can stay at the house for as long as you want. It's not good that you stay in a hotel when you can stay here." Lisa says smiling.

"Thank you very much Lisa, I'll send someone to get our bags ... And Lisa, we also missed you when you left, you're not alone, you have us too" Says Yeonwoo smiling.

"You're also like a little cousin to us and we'll be there for you, always." Nancy says.

"Thank you." Lisa says smiling.

The couple smiles at them and then goes out the door.

Lisa was happy to hear that she was also happy to know that Yeonwoo was finally realizing her dream, she still remembers when Yeonwoo told them that one day she was going to marry the beautiful Nancy and that if she did not accept, she was going to rob her.

Yeonwoo and Nancy had known each other since they went to kindergarten, but Nancy always was hard to get until Yeonwoo completely conquered her.

The house was already empty while Jennie was still confused.

"Honey, why didn't we go with them?" She asks.

"Cus I want to go somewhere else with you" Lisa says smiling.

"Where?" Jennie asks as she hugs her.

"To the lake. "

"Okay love, let's go," Jennie says as she pulls her toward the door but with the question of why Lisa wants to go to the lake.

They were walking through the forest while enjoying the comfortable silence offered by the place.

On the lake no one said anything while Lisa hugged Jennie from behind.

After several minutes Lisa decides to speak.

"Jennie, I wanted to come here with you for an important reason." Says Lisa a little serious.

"What is it?." Jennie asks worried.

Lisa pulls out a silver ring from her pocket.

Jennie tenses as she sees the ring. She loved Lisa, of course she did and a lot but she didn't know if she was still ready for something like marriage.

Lisa noticed jennie's panicked face and starts to laugh.

"Remove that face, I'm not going ask you for marriage." Lisa says, still laughing.

"I'm not understanding. "

"Jennie, this is a promise ring, a promise that I want us to fulfill together, that we'll get married some day, I know we're young and we still need to live more moments, but I want to propose this, what do you say?" Lisa says feeling her nerves grow.

Jennie feels a tear falling down her cheek as she feels her heart beating fast.

"I say that it's a promise." She says smiling.

Lisa happily puts the ring on her right ring finger. Jennie takes the face of Lisa between her hands and brings her close to her, their lips meet and they give each other kiss full of love.

"I love you, Jennie."

"I love you Lisa."