Chap 1: The First Day Of Safety

Selozar had finally escaped the clutches of AloneTraveler. Albert had finally saved him, and somehow found a way to tame the beast. Alone, no matter how hard he tried, was unable to hurt anyone. No one knows how Albert did it.

Selozar lived with Albert and Jake, Jake had moved in due to problems back at home and didn't like being 'alone' (hehehe) so they all lived in Albert's house.

SELOZAR POV, 10:23 AM, MONDAY.
I sat up in bed, the light of the sun peeking through the curtains and lighting up the dim room, seemingly saying "Good Morning" to me. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly adjusted to the light. Al was still sound asleep, softly snoring from under the pink fuzzy cover. I smiled, knowing my safety and the comfort of no longer being abused and instead being in the arms of my lover each night. No more hard, dirty mattresses, no more awaking at 3 AM to the face of Alone. I slouched back agaisnt the wall and sighed happily. Then, Jake skittered into the room and loudly announced,
"WAKE UP!"
I was startled, nearly falling off of the bed. Albert sat up, then proceeded to rub his eyes and look at Jake. As soon as I came back to my senses, I looked at him. Al's messy hair and tired face made my cheeks pastel indigo. He was just so cute. Quickly pulling the warm blanket over the half of my face I glanced at Jake.
"Jake, what are you doing up so early..?"
"Dude, It's like 10 in the morning! Wake up!"
"Uhm, excuse me, I wake up at 2PM every day." Albert scoffed.
"It's time to change that."
Albert turned to me, expecting me to be asleep I suppose.
"Selo, it's time to— Oh, you're already awake! Good morning."
"Y-yes sir..Good morning.."
"Haha, you don't have to call me sir."
"Of cour-course..I'll g-go make break—"
Jake interrupts me, saying he'll do it instead.
I nod, though slightly upset. I wanted to do something too..I don't want to be useless.
Albert leads me into the front room, sitting me down on his couch, then handing me a peculiar device with many buttons.
"May I ask wh-what this is, sw-weetheart?"
"Its a remote, you can control the TV with it. Here, let me show you how it works.."
He then showed me all the little funny buttons and what they did. I had never seen a device like that before.
I flipped through channels until I found the history channel. I quite enjoyed learning about things so I thought it would be a good choice.
Albert sat next to me and Jake followed soon after. They both had plates of food, it looked like pancakes and sausage. Alone had eaten that in front of me once. I remember it's delicious smell. The same aroma came from their plates of food. I drooled a bit, taking in the scent. Quite amazing...nostalgic aswell. Albert handed me the plate of food with a fork. I finally got to try it. Whatever was drizzled all over the pancakes was delicious..I can't remember what it was called.
"Mm..mm..It's delicious!"
"Good!" Jake called.
"Yes yes..very good."
The both laughed and Al hugged me.
I kissed him and held his hand.
I was just so happy..so relieved..I was finally safe. No comebacks. No hunting, he could do nothing to me. Safe in warm, tight hu—
Oh.
He let go.

⏰TIMESKIP!

SELOZAR POV, 8:34 PM, MONDAY NIGHT.
I lie in bed with Albert, being spooned by him. His arms wrapped tightly around me felt so warm, and I turned around to see my handsome man. He looked so relaxed and comfortable. I smiled and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He kissed back, lifting a hand to support my head with. I pulled back a moment later, gasping for air. He smirked and kissed my forehead. Then, I slowly drifted off to sleep..