20

Lisa's POV

"Hey..."

I turned a little when I heard someone greeting me from behind, a smile automatically forming on my lips.

"Chanwoo sunbae..." I greeted back and he just chuckled.

"Isn't it weird that you call me sunbae when I have to call you noona for being older?" he asked and I returned the high-five he was offering.

It's been what? I'm not even sure how long but I don't remember the last time I talked with him. Both of our groups have been busy. And they fucking won a Daesang. I called it.

In all honesty, I thought Winner sunbae will win SOTY last year. Like, Really,  Really was the bomb. We have it blasting in our dorm the whole time.

"You got called too?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"And you just got out of the office, right? What did you do?" he teased and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're one to talk when you're about to go inside hellhole in five minutes, huh?"

A cheeky grin appeared on his lips. He may look mischievous but I was pretty sure he was nervous too. Like any YG artist or perhaps any other artist out there, we don't want to cause something that will bring trouble to our group,  and that's exactly what this is all about.

YG Sajangnim recently found out that Bangtan had been visiting our dorm and that I am in a relationship with Bangtan's maknae.

Imagine how nervous I was. The last time he called me was about the jacket incident and basically, the same person was involved, Jeon Jungkook.

He didn't speak. He let me explain myself and gave me the freedom to say whatever I want.

Contrary to what most people think, YG may have a length of lists of things we're not allowed to do but we're still given the freedom to decide. As long as we are able to justify our actions and take responsibility for it.

Sure we'll get quite a scolding but we know when we have to talk for ourselves and when to accept our mistakes. The last time I was called, I wasn't scolded that much but the staff, however this time, it's on me.

So I asked for the company's permission. YG is known not to meddle with his artist's love life unless needed. That's particularly true with our sunbaes. How many dating news has our Bigbang sunbaes have had before but no articles came out as a statement from the company. It was because our artists were given freedom. It's our private life. If we tell them we'll talk, that's the time they give out statements.

I wasn't really sure what our boss thinks about our relationship.

"You okay back there?"

I was startled when I heard manager oppa's voice. He was in charge of me today and after bidding goodbye to Chanwoo sunbae earlier, I went straight to the van so I can go home. Coming into the seventh floor was never a good thing.

It always gives me chills and that feeling of being of discomfort bothers me like a magnet.

"Ne oppa. Sorry to bother you..."

I same him smile at the mirror and I simply directed my gaze outside of the car.

It's past midnight and there aren't many people outside.

You can even get called outside daylight hours.

Coz that's the nature of the job I have.