↠ 1

You found your class and nervously sat in the back. You saw some people starting to claim their seats for the semester and some standing around talking. How do you make friends again?

You bit your lip in habit. Your fingers started to tap lightly against the table. 'What if I can't make friends? Then what?'

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

You turned your head to see a platinum blonde boy standing and pointing at the seat.

"Nope! Go ahead." You answered a little too excitedly.

The boy nodded and sat down. Out of the corner of your eye, you checked him out. Not in that way of course. Though you would have to admit he was good-looking. He had a somewhat round face and very dark eyes. He laid his hands on the table and you took a gulp. His veiny hands looked a bit delicious.

Oh no. When was the last time you ate?

'Shit. Last time I ate was two months ago. I need to eat today.'

You focused your attention back to the front of the class. Today, you would need to keep a low-down until you got off. It would be very bad for you to stand out. You do not need attention.

"So, what's your name?" The boy beside you asked.

You turned your head around to see him staring at you. "Ah, my name is Kaneko Y/N. Nice to meet you!" You smiled brightly.

He smiled back. And honestly it was a unique smile. His lips pulled back showing off his teeth with his gums. 'Like a gummy smile! How cute!'

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N. My name is Min Yoongi. I hope we can be friends."

Was this your actual first friend here in this new town? Yes! Now you'll be able to brag about it to Michael.

"Of course we can!"

"Are you new here?" He questioned.

"Yes, I am. I moved here about four months ago."

"Ah, so would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends? You'll be able to make more friends too." He proposed his plan.

You smiled brightly. "Yes, please! I'd love to meet your friends!" Maybe making friends wouldn't be hard after all. It's the problem of keeping them as friends that was even a bigger obstacle.

Lunch time rolled around and Yoongi told you to wait at the statue when you first walk in. You lightly bit the inside of your cheek. 'Keep calm. I have to eat as how a human eats if they offer me food.' Shouldn't be too hard right?

You then saw Yoongi walking towards you. You met him halfway. "Hi, Yoongi!" You called out cheerfully.

Yoongi smiled his unique smile once again. "Hi Y/N. Come on, let's go meet my friends." You nodded happily and the two of you went to the cafeteria. The two of you entered and walked towards the back.

Your nose slightly scrunched up in disgust as you glanced at the people eating food. The two of you reached a table that was occupied by six guys. They all turned to Yoongi smiling and waving then a look of confusion appeared on their faces as they looked at you.

Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly. "You guys, meet my new friend. She's new here."

"Hi!" You smiled brightly. "My name is Kaneko Y/N! Nice to meet you all! I hope I'm not ruining your time or anything." You added after seeing some of the guys look at you in question.