23. Surprise

Y/N P.O.V/2nd person

The boys were all getting ready to go our to eat so me and Jisoo got ready together. "You know Y/N I'm actually really happy that we got close again". "Honestly I am too and I like to consider you my sister now". "I consider you like a sister too". "Jisoo im sorry". "For What you didn't do anything". "I think it was my fault that your brother Taehyung is in prison". "Why do you think that it's not your fualt he kidnapped and assaulted you and Wonho". "It kinda is maybe if I didn't choose to stay friends with Wonho and not Taehyung he wouldn't have the need to kidnap and torture us". "Don't". "Don't what I'm speaking the truth Jisoo". "He has always been a little weirdly in live with you so if he wasn't madly in love with you he wouldn't have done that". "Well thank you Jisoo can you curl my hair while I do my make up". "Of course and when I finish curl mine for me would you". "Yeah."
As you finished getting ready you picked outfits Jisoo wore a pink Flowered shirt with a white skirt with pink heels.

"As you finished getting ready you picked outfits Jisoo wore a pink Flowered shirt with a white skirt with pink heels

You wore a light grey dress to complement your slightly washed out blue hair with light rose gold ish platform oxfords

You to stayed in the room and talked while waiting for the boys to come and tell you they were waiting as usual they took the longest

3rd Person

Yoongi and the guys got ready and then they told Wonho what they were going to at the dinner. "Wait so we sing what song at what time again". "Sing Spring Day after we get our desserts." "Okay got it." Then Hoseok started to freak out a bit. "Wait What do I wear". (I only told you twelve times sorry)
Namjoon came in with 7 outfits already picked. "Pick the ine you want I went for formal but not to formal have to be formal for the actual day". Then Jungkook got confused. "What are you wearing Namjoon". "I'm already wearing my outfit."

They then all went to Y/N's room where her and Jisoo were

Jisoo and Y/N saw the boys walk in and they first noticed Yoongi and Hoseok. They were both so into how good they looked they both drop there jaws. Yoongi and Hoseok then both walked closer to them. They were so mesmerized by Jisoo and Y/N's beauty there jaws dropped. They then all drove to the restaurant. Hoseok Yoongi Y/N Jisoo and namjoon went with Jin, Wonho,Tae and Jimin went with Jungkook.

Original P.O.V

You all got to the restaurant and sat down at the table for 10. You ordered your guy's food and ate. You had an amazing time eating together with you Famaily even if they all aren't blood related they still felt like family. You loved them all. Time went by and the waitor asked if you wamted dessert and you said no and the guys flipped. "No yes bring us some ice cream and brownies please. "Hoseok I'm going to throw up later". "I'm sorry but all of you guys are eating it no matter what I'll hold yoir hair up., shortly the giys got up to go to the bathroom leaving me and Jisoo alone.

Boys P.O.V

They walked to the kitchen and asked them for a special order for the brownies and ice cream. They left with them to take there order to there table. That's when Yoongi and Hoseok had the guys sing spring day. That's when Yoongi and Hoseok went on one knee and pulled out a rings. "Jisoo I know we were only together for less than a year but you habe had this year on of the best I love you and your family and I hope we can start a new family after we marry so Jisoo will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." Jisoo stated to cry and nods her head yes. "Y/N I know you had a rough year and so have I and you are still in highschool but I want ti make your life better not only for you but for me. You light up my world Y/N you make me hapoy just seeing you makes me happy. You are like the peanut butter to my jelly the iris of my eyes damn it Y/N your my other half and I love you so much so will you marry me." You then started crying more than ever you nodded your head and hugged him. Yiu then saw that the brownies wrote out marry us amd there were two pieces that said Min and Jung which were meant for you and Jisoo.

Original P.O.V

You all returned home and every one fell asleep but Jisoo and Yoongi went straight to there now shared room and you and Hoseok stayed in his room. "Hobi I love you you know that". "Of course I know that". "Yeah but I really love you I felt like I habe never expressed enough how much in love I am with you". "You express it in your own way". "Hobi I've missed my period." He jumped up in shock. "When we're you suppose to get it"? "I was suppose to get it the day I was kidnapped but when I was at the hospital my pants weren't leaked on or anything then I asked them and they said it could be from stress I had those days". "So now what". "I bought two pregnancy test and I want to test it with you." We walkes to our shared bathroom and I took both test. We looked it together and soon in 9 months we would be parents.

A/N
So this was short but I wanted do upload something for valentines even though its midnight now I thought this would be the last chapter than at last minute I made her pregnant because why not it's Okay you are in the endish of the school year so im going do say it's April because that is Idk its April now okay. you won't give birth during school so you'll be fine anyways I'll have some Bonus chapters so yeah actually maybe this is the last chapter what ever you want to call it. Hope you liked it well then like it.
💜💜love Babyjhopie💜💜