When He's Clingy

(A/N: Here's another fluffy boyfriend scenario and I really apologize in advance if he's really OOC / Out-Of-Character here based on the title, haha. I hope this satisfies you guys and also sorry if this is unrelated to this story but, I really loved and laughed from reading all your comments in "When You Celebrate Your Birthday Scenario", hahaha xDD. The comment chain that I wouldn't forget is the palm tree one and to be honest, it wasn't suppose to be that picture at first but after seeing your feedback about it, I was laughing so hard and started liking the picture in the end, haha. So thank you guys for your wonderful and entertaining feedback and as always, enjoy this latest scenario and happy reading! ^^)

Ever since Todoroki and I became a thing in our lives, he's showing more of his soft, adorable and not to mention irresistible side whenever he's around me which I find it quite interesting and unusual at the same time - especially if he's trying so hard to seek affection from me.

And what completely surprised me - just recently - was him being clingy.

Yep, you heard me.

There are times where THE Todoroki Shoto, is giving me a lot of hugs and even begging for more kisses and longer hugs (the longest is 10 minutes) to an extent every time our class ends, whenever I'm not paying attention, and even when both of us are alone together during our dates or inside the dorm.

Before School

"Shoto, I'm here!"

I finally arrived at the common room and I found Todoroki sitting there while scanning his phone.

When he notice my presence right away, he immediately stood up and placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Finally...", he said in his usual monotone voice and approached me before he could give me a big hug.

I giggled at this and hugged him back.

"This is new. You never gave me hugs before going to school", I commented and soothed his back, "Are you in a good mood today, Shoto?".

"You could say that", he replied simply and hugged me tighter, "I just want to hug you".

I can feel his heart beating in a smooth rhythm which is very nice and warm to feel.

"You're so sweet, hehe", I said and tried to let go but he only held me back, "Umm, we gotta walk to school now".

"Don't let go just yet", he said straightforwardly before nuzzling his face against my head.

"E-Eh, okay but what if somebody sees-"

"It's fine", he interrupted me and kissed the side of my face, "Just give me 5 more minutes of your time and we'll walk to school together".

"But-"

He let go slowly and looked deeply into my eyes before saying these words that I can't really resist at all.

"Please, my love? I really want you close to me"

Dammit, why do you have to be so irresistible?

Since I can't say no that face and voice, I gave in and replied with a smile, "Okay, Shoto".

"Thank you", he said before hugging me again.

After School

"Class dismissed"

Aizawa once again dismissed us and we are now packing our stuff so we could leave the classroom and enjoy our free time.

"I'll see you later!", said Midoriya as he grabbed his backpack, "I need to visit my mom for a quick sec, I have something to give her".