Chapter 12: What Have You Done?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎?

After I finished working nothing much happened since there was no Jennie and I think he friend are afraid of me, they were actually super kind to me, which was surprising. 

 I notice how Jungkook changed too he became distant from me. Is Jungkook afraid of me? I hope not... 

 I left Jungkook at home and gave him all of my trust that he'll only be on my room sketching. Yes I thought him how to draw last night. 

 After I placed my bike at the garage I went inside my room and saw Jungkook sleeping on my desk. I quietly approached him and checked his progress. 

 When I was going to take a peek Jungkook suddenly woke up. 

 "AHH NOONA!" He was surprised to see me. He quickly covered his drawing and smiled at me in a cute way. 

 "You're back so soon noona" 

 "Well work ended early with our new boss—" 

 "Hmm...? New boss? Is Namjoon hyung replaced?" 

 "Well no. He's just having a vacation with his family. And our new boss is Kim Taehyung, well... he is handsome too..." 

 "Handsome? Noona you promised that you'll only love me, only me!" Jungkook whined as he stomped his feet on my white carpet. 

 This guy's cute when he's jealous. 

 "Taehyung is handsome and he's also good at singing and I like his voice, because his voice is deep he's also manly looking and he's very kind!" I said to tease Jungkook. 

 But then Jungkook suddenly stood up and hugged me by the back, that made me froze in my own spot.

 "Noona you don't need a guy like him, 'cause you've already got a guy like me." Jungkook whispered in my ear sending shivers throughout my whole body. 

 "Plus Noona you're very lucky to have me." Jungkook added as he placed his lips on my neck making my breath hitch. 

 His lips started to peck every spot on my neck that there is and then eventually started sucking my sweet spot. I moaned as he started to nibble on my skin that made me go crazy. 

"Ahhh.... Jungkook s-stop I-I can't handle it..." I barely said while moaning. 

 "You can't handle the way I make you feel noona?" He smirked against my skin. He finally finished making hickeys around my neck and I checked my neck on the mirror. 

 "Jungkook what have you done?" I whispered as I check every hickey Jungkook gave me. I looked over to Jungkook to see what his response will be, but he only smiled at me innocently.