But I Still Want You (part 2)

Jungkook had you close your eyes so he could present it to you 'elegantly'.

So you did.
"Ok,ok, now open!!"
You opened your eyes to see a beautiful painting that had a woman on it. But once you inspected closer, you realized it was you! The background was a galaxy with stars and your hair had tiny specks of stars to looking like you were apart of the galaxy. It was honestly beautiful and breathtaking.
"D..Do you like it!" You could here the worry in his voice.
"OF COURSE!!!!" You hugged him tight making sure not to hurt the painting. He lightly hugged you back, but for some odd reason, his chest was beating fast. You thought it was just from the worry, so you didn't pay much attention. As you let go, you smiled at him and said, "It's beautiful, thank you!" He smiled back. His smile is so cute!
As he started to hand it to you and walk out, you stopped him and lightly kissed his cheek. It was a very tiny act, but at least it was something. You smiled again thanking him a second time. This time his face was red. It was odd, very odd.
"O...Of course! No problem!! I...I have to go, b...bye!" Then he turned around and quickly left.

Ooookay?

Jungkooks POV

You quickly ran out of that area, your was to flustered and you didn't want Y/N to see.
"Hey, you Okay Kookie?" Hoseok said looking worried.
"Y...Yea, I'm fine"
You started walking back to were the beds were. You needed to talk to Taehyung.

Sorry it's been so long!! I have other books posted so I'm trying to work on those, but the next one of this will be up tomorrow or some time today!!!

Bye~!!
안녕~!!