-Chapter 50-

We all stand there looking at each other waiting for someone to say something.

"Where's Ultron hiding" Bruce asks looking to Tony as the team genius.

"Sokovia" Vision and Tony say at the same time.

"Where we busted Strucker" Clint  adds.

Thor nods.

"Suit up" Steve says.

"Yes indeed" Vision agrees holding up mjolnir to Thor.

We all stop and stare, in complete shock.

"Right. Let's go" Thor says with a hint of uncertainty spinning mjolnir once in his hand.

We exchange confused looks before going to suit up.

"When we get there I get first crack at the big guy. I mean Iron man is the one he's waiting for" Tony shrugs.

"That's true he hates you the most" Vision says walking past us.

"He's got that Jarvis wit" I say attaching my arm braces.

"I'll say" Steve nods.

I'm leaning on the side of the jet when I hear someone walk up behind me. Wanda.

"Yes"? I ask crossing my arms without turning around.

"I have upset you"? She asks.

I close my eyes contemplating my words and what I could say to her. I know it was Stark Industries weapons that ultimately forced her and Pietro to seek Hydra out.

"No you haven't. I am upset with this situation" I correct tilting my head side to side.

"You think we shouldn't have wanted revenge? That attacking you was the wrong choice" She counters.

This time I turn, studying the look on her face. There is conflict in it.

"Look Ultron is the enemy here. I get why you did what you did, but that's my brother I can't let you hurt him" I tell her before moving to the front of the jet.

"Hey, I found Nat" Bruce announces pointing to his tablet.

Thank God for that.

"Do you think you can get her if we distract Ultron"? Steve asks Bruce.

"Yeah I can get her out" He says with a quick nod.

I put my hand on Clint's shoulder, I feel a bit of the tension ease.

"I told you we'd find her" I say.

His hand floats up and settles over mine.

"That was almost an I told you so, sweetie you are losing your touch" He grins.

I roll my eyes dramatically at him before moving back to my seat.

"If I picture Nat, do you think you could teleport me there" Bruce asks from next to me.

"Uh I don't know if it works like that Bruce" I say wondering if it could work.

It would save him searching for God knows how long.

"If it doesn't you can bring him right back"? Pietro asks.

"I can" I say.

Once we get close to the signal Nat sent I lead Bruce the middle of the jet.

"Now you have to imagine it perfectly or you could end up in a wall or something ok? I will never hear the end of it" I tell him firmly.

He nods nervously.