What the couples do on Valentine's day

Dove and Sparrowhawk

These two literally got married 500 years ago on Valentine's day. So every year on their wedding anniversary, it's nothing but absolute cuteness. From chasing each other in the water at the beach, to Sparrowhawk being the romantic husband he is and playing his guitar to serenade Dove with songs proclaiming his never-ending love for her.

Red and Miles

These two are the cutest when it comes to being the most gay couple at school. Even if they don't see each other during classes, they still see each other in the hallways and share a kiss. On Valentine's day, Miles would just carry Red on his shoulders after school and go out for ice cream where they would just eat and share kisses.

Samuel and Patricia

Both of them would spend this day going out to the movies to see the most cheesiest romantic movie in the theater. While the movie is playing, they would hold hands and share some kisses at some points. Afterwards, they would go to the park to feed the ducks while watching the sunset.

What Yael does XD

Yael would cry after being rejected by Miranda from the game Monster Prom. Then she'll proceed to the piano and play a rendition of her wanting Miranda.

Yael: *plays the piano in a sad/kinda funny tune*

MIRANDA! COME BACK TO ME!

MIRANDA! I'D CROSS A GODDAMM SEA!

MIRANDA! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!

I WANT YOU TO BE....

*plays a few notes*

MY FISH WIFE!

*Meanwhile everyone is outside the room, laughing their heads off*

I couldn't resist that last part lol.