10- Monster

Tinley POV

I reached back at my apartment today morning 3 am. I literally needed to persuade Eddie many times for him to a permit my departure.

He's sometimes adamant like me.
Its like we both brothers and sisters in blood.
Seriously.

We share almost all genes same when we are not the same blood.

I have heard there are seven people like you but never knew it was like this!

I hear the bell ring .

Why should my day start with a monster. Urghhhh

Posh butt standing in front of me

"With what mighty are you here" I ask him sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes and literally barged into my apartment even without my will.

"Where were you yesterday? Ran with my box?" That hit me.

But I changed my face fast before he could realise.

"I am not like you who do illegal things !" I don't know why I said illegal

"And may I know what illegal things I do ? Meeting you " he asked coming closer.

"Your lucky that my hands are still in my pockets otherwise I won't think twice before I slap it on your face. Mind your words you *******" he clenched his fist and was about to say his next comeback but his phone rang he groaned and went in full speed outside.

And I went in full speed behind him to close the door.

But I couldn't some brick was stopping it. I checked it and found him.

"Get ready fast I am taking you I can't risk that box of mine " he said.

"Get lost " I said

I didn't move .

And the banging didn't end.

I kicked the door in anger.

And ta da my foot is bleeding.

Best start of the day.

Woah.

Already loving it.

-&-

I limp and walk with him to wherever he is going.

Yup I have a plaster.

After I kicked the door I practically screamed and he heard it.

And what I didn't expect was he put in a plaster for me and what I expected was he told me to walk .

And for everyone's information I have a wonderful news to inform all of you I have ended to the wonderful staircase and he is already half past it and I am still staring at it.

If I had wings ?????

"Move your body once in your life " he said boringly.

And I moved not by walking to the staircase but by taking a turn and walking the way through which I walked before.

I heard footsteps behind.

And an arm stopped my way.

You know who it is

"Could you just drop it " he said.

"Drop what?" I asked back

He sighed in frustration

"Walk for your kind info lady . I have to find your ' bag' "he said by adding quotations when he said bag.

"Obviously I have a wonderful and not even a bit paining foot and I could walk all the way up there so easily. I don't like to do easy stuffs " I said sarcastically.

Doesn't he has eyes.

He literally picked me up by my waist and put on his shoulders hardly.

And I yelped.

When we reached top he put me down and he walked like the unstoppable train again.

"Oh hey could you stop please " I said groaning .

&

Let's just say when I said please he literally turned my head numerous times and asked whether I hit my head also.

And he was walking with me like a turtle making me fun in front of others which led to a beautiful red makeup to his cheeks.
Again.

And he has been constantly drilling holes at me while I am sitting lavishly in the car.

Ha.

Never play with me posh butt.

Guys don't ask meant this chapter. Coz I think more than the content is mad I am mad ryt now . ik shitty lame chap.ik ik

U could comment abt how u feel abt this.