< vingt >

Your point of view
————————————————————

                I thanked Antonio and walked into the house. Now was the time that I let the thoughts about my father surface.

              He wasn't even home yet. I assume he was out setting up gigs for me which I'm extremely thankful for but it's always been a tradition for us.

              I jogged up to my room and shut the door. Phia flew out with a smile. "How did you do-hey whats the long look for" her mood changed from happy to sad.

              I waltzed over to my closet and picked out some pjs then looked over to her. "Well me and my dad usually go to all my events together and he watches me from the sideline but he didn't come today I know it's silly but I miss our bond" I sighed out while changing into my sleep wear.

               Phia flew over to me and pecked my cheek. I smiled a bit along with look at her and mumbled a thank you. She grinned at me and replied "I'm sure he is just trying to get you rooted into this city it'll all work out".

          I nodded my head looking on the brighter side of things. Just as we were gonna continue talking someone knocked on my patio door. I looked behind me to see Phia already hidden.

           "Good" I mumbled then walked over to the door and opened it up. "Hey there rose mind sitting and chatting with your favorite kitty of bad luck" Cat noir teased.

                  I rolled my eyes at him and walked outside. "It's been a while" I said while he hummed in response. His mind seemed far away. "I can see something is bugging you what is it" I looked at him with eyes filled with concern.

            He let out a deep sigh and looked at me. "There is this girl that I like. We work together when I'm not Cat Noir when I'm just regular. But I'm sure she's in love with the Cat side of me and not normal me so I don't know what to do should I tell her" he looked off after he said it blushing just a tad bit.

              My eyes grew a bit then went back down. There goes my shot with him. My heart broke a little but I put on a fake smile. "Show both sides of yourself to her you don't have to reveal your identity but show her how you act" I replied.

              He leaned over the railing and plucked a rose. He then turned back to me and gave me it making sure not to pluck my fingers.

           "Thanks my rose but I gotta go now" he mumbled as he fell of my railing. I looked down to suddenly look up at his stick growing and him waving from a roof top.

            I threw the rose down on the floor and headed inside. Love is like a rose pretty and nice but it hurts at the same time.