CHAPTER 33

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"We are getting married in two weeks." Noah told me.

What the hell? First he tried to give me some stupid punishment and now he wants me to marry him within two weeks. Is he out of his mind?

"Are you again trying to punish me because I threw water on you? Look Noah, you played a stupid game, so you had to get a bad result. You started it, so I had to finish it. I am not going to agree with you everytime and anytime. You are not marrying yourself. You are marrying me. Two persons are involved in a marriage, so the opinion of both is important. But look at you, you don't care about my opinion at all. You just keep giving commands. What the hell do you think me? Am I your servant? I won't follow your commands. I am not marrying you in two weeks." I told him and immediately cut the phone.

I am tired already and I have no energy to discuss with this man anymore.

I kept the phone in airplane mode, so he couldn't call or text me. I have a job to go to tomorrow. So I need a sound sleep or else I will surely get dark circles under my eyes. Forget about this stupid irritating man, Angela. And have a good night.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next Day :-

"Get up Angela dear. Get up," my mother's sweet voice wakened me up.
But why my mother has come to wake me up? Did I miss my alarm? Oh no, I will get late for the job. And maybe I get fired too. No, no, no. I don't want to lose this job. Get going fast Angela.

"Good morning mom," I told my mother, while walking towards the bathroom,"I am so sorry I missed my alarm. Now I will surely get late for the job."

"Who said you missed your alarm dear?" She asked me.

I immediately turned around, still trying to figure out what she actually meant?

"Means?" I asked her.

"You didn't miss your alarm dear. I woke you up a bit early than your usual time. Mr. Noah is waiting for you downstairs dear." My mother told me.

"What is that stupid perspn doing here?" I asked mom.

"Angela mind your language. He is your soon-to-be-husband," Mom told me. I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Soon-to-be-husband mom. He is not my husband yet. Forget it. What is he doing here so early in the morning?" I told mom.

"He came to discuss about the arrangements to be made for marriage," she told me.

"Marriage? What marriage?" I asked her. This man is now getting on my nerves.

"You don't know? But he told me that he had discussed this with you that you are going to get married within two weeks." She informed me.

Discussed? Discussed, my foot! He commanded me. He doesn't even care about my choice, my opinion. He doesn't respect my decisions. How mean this person is? I have never seen so harsh person in my life. God, what have you got me into?

"Angela, are you here?" Mom's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Yes Mom," I told Mom, "But if he has to discuss everything with Dad, then why is he waiting for me?"

"Dear you are going with him to select your marriage dress. And I bet my daughter will be the most beautiful bride anyone has ever seen." Mom told me and started crying.

I immediately went towards her and hugged her tightly, "Mom, don't cry please. You know I can't see tears in your eyes," I told her.

She patted my back, "I know dear but sometimes I get a bit more emotional. Now forget everything and get ready fast. We are waiting for you for the breakfast." Saying that she went out of my room, closing the door behind her.

But trust me. I am not going to leave this man like that. I warned him not to play with fire. But I guess he has not taken my words serious yet. I will make sure he learns his lesson well and soon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NOAH'S  POV :-

I know I am being a bit harsh with Angela, but I don't have any other option. Everytime I meet her, I fall for her even more. She is fiesty, but cute at the same time. She is the only girl who has ever dared to oppose me so many times and also the only girl to throw water on me most of the times. I laughed at my thought.

No, but I seriously didn't like the way she was admiring for Ian Somerhalder. I want to see that admiration in her eyes for me. She is mine and only mine. I got a bit jealous, okay maybe more, and I immediately kissed her. I don't know when it went so far, but luckily I got hold of me in time. My angel is virgin, and I don't want to make her lose her virginity before marriage. I love her and I want her, but when its her decision. I will have her only after her consent. But I couldn't tell her that. It sound so feminish. So I told her that that was her punishment for admiring Ian Somerhalder. But in reality I respect her consent. And I would not do anything without her consent.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels.
Here is the new chapter.

Did you like the chapter?
Waiting for your answers.

Also put my other novel "Love on a tour," in your library because I am going to started that novel maybe within this month.

Love you all!!
Take care!!