3.11

*unedited*
MATURE CONTENT WARNING! I won't put a warning up during the story because it's basically throughout the whole chapter. So sorry if any of you are caught by surprise! Before we begin, I like to tell you that this is fake rape. Sun Hui is acting like it's against his will so it can be...*cough cough* rougher. The poor guy is deprived. So imagine him saying "Nooo" in a very bad acting voice. I'll show his real thoughts, too, to further prove that he does want this.

*An hour ago*

Clyde went into the kitchen, brewing some tea he found in the cupboards. As he waited patiently for the teapot to sing, his eye caught note of a prescription packet. He knew it was from one of the maids, who suffered from insomnia. She usually would crush her sedation pills into a glass of water because it was difficult for her to swallow pills. She must've forgotten to put the packet away.

The teapot made a noise—the tea was ready. He poured the tea in the cup, not looking away from the pills.

Clyde's eye twitched. He had a sudden urge to grab the drugs. Would he dare put his master in danger, though? Just to what? To have him at his mercy? To tie him up and make sure he can never leave him? It all sounded so tempting. He could finally have his master, after so much struggle. At this rate, he would never be noticed by Richard due to his hard work on this killer. The pills could be his saving grace.

At a moment of impulse, Clyde grabbed the packet and crushed three pills in—the dosage he had seen the maid take. As he prepared to take the tray out, he remembered that Richard might notice. He had trained his master well in every subject and against every danger. He had taught him how to distinguish different drugs in any situation to avoid kidnapping scenarios or harming opportunities. He would be disappointed if his master had forgotten and didn't recognize the drugs. He expected him to notice and call him out for it.

This wouldn't do.

Clyde grabbed a wash rag stashed in a cabinet below the sink and rushed upstairs to Richard's chambers real quick. His master had a bottle of chloroform incase his killers got too wild on the field. Clyde grabbed the bottle from the bedside table and splashed some onto the rag. If his master did notice the tea and started getting suspicious, Clyde would catch him by surprise from behind and smother the rag over his mouth.

He hurried back downstairs to the kitchen, knowing his master would be growing suspicious for his long absence. Carrying the rag over his arm, he brought the tray to be taken to his master's study.

*Present time*

Clyde carefully laid his young master's  body against the wooden chair as he grabbed the teacup full of the sleeping pills he slipped in. Chloroform didn't last that long, but the pills lasted for another four to six hours. It would give him more time to...prepare.

Clyde put the concoction into his mouth, being careful to not swallow. He then moved over to Richard's body and lifted the boy's face at an angle that enabled him to bend down and lock lips with him. Swiftly and smoothly, he transferred every single drop of the adulterated tea from his mouth to his. As much as Clyde wanted to turn the mouth to mouth transferral into a passionate kiss, he had to pull away and prepare for when he woke up.

Cradling the boy in his arms, Clyde leisurely walked down to the cellar to begin.

******
Sun Hui gradually opened his eyes—only to not see anything. For a split second he thought he had gone blind, until he felt soft fabric tickle his nose. He was blindfolded. And he couldn't help the sense of deja vu from happening. All of this was too familiar. He tried moving his limbs, and not to his surprise found out he was bounded to something by ropes.