TWENTY-FOUR

BEN TOOK THE CHANCE TO JUMP UP FROM HIS SEAT the minute the claps from the audience became fainter and the lights from the ceiling slowly faded

BEN TOOK THE CHANCE TO JUMP UP FROM HIS SEAT the minute the claps from the audience became fainter and the lights from the ceiling slowly faded. The BAFTA's was finally done and a bunch of celebrities started leaving the theatre, heading towards the reception of the after-party but no one expected the swift run from Ben as he sprinted towards the hallway where he saw his beautiful girlfriend standing, leaving the Bohemian Rhapsody cast flabbergasted as he suddenly disappeared, "Another one bites the dust, Ben!" Joe playfully called out, making Brian and Roger laugh out loud as Ben sprung out a middle finger and exited the auditorium.

He felt like a giddy teenager, excitement rushing through his body and his throat aching from the time he yelled out 'That's my girlfriend!' while Anya was standing on stage as a presenter— he remember his heart rapidly racing when Anya turned her head and squinted her eyes to search where he was and when she finally spotted him, sent him a blowing kiss and smile that made him breathless. He could vaguely remember Joe's mouth dropping in surprise besides him though he ignored all of them, he knew what he did would be featured in media articles and he knew fans are probably in chaos now but he didn't care.

The second he heard the host call Anya's name and she walked in the stage, he felt as if all signs of rationality left his body. She looked like a goddess and it left him speechless. Her gown and suit jacket sparkled under the lights, making it seem like there's a glowing aura surrounding her body. The beautiful shade of blue brought out her magnificent eyes and the strikingly exotic features of her face. Ben couldn't help but let out a sigh when he relieved the memory inside his mind. She is truly a queen, in all her might. Her grace and elegance was astonishing and he can't wait to embrace and kiss her with all his might.

"Ben!" The familiar voice bolted him out his thoughts and he grinned widely, spinning so quick that he nearly earned a whiplash from it. There, he saw her. His darling. Anya. She appeared more resplendent up close and that was the only time he observed she was no longer wearing her suit jacket and her gown displayed her curves nicely made his breath hitch, and before he even realized it, she stepped forward and pressed a kiss on his lips.

The electric shock from their kiss almost startled him until he pressed his hands on the sides of her face and deepened it. His eyes were however still open, glamorous green gazing deeply into her alluring orange-greenish ones. Their kiss lasted for minutes until Anya removed her lips from his, breathing heavily and she laughed as Ben frowned for a second, and pressed a loving kiss on her cheek. "I didn't know you have a tattoo," he remarked, his eyes drifting to the tattoo on her back with the Love, Always and Forever script embedded on it.

"I have, but this is a new one." She admitted almost shamefully, her cheeks tainting red and Ben got curious, "Oh? You have to show me some of your other tattoos then. I didn't know you were such a naughty girl, love~" he jested and Anya blew a raspberry, glancing and offhandedly mentioning, "I had it tattooed for you."