05. a little bug

[ 05. the other side of heaven ]
J E O N G G U K

long chapter buckos

▂▂▂▂▂

The soft moans filling the room are faint, mixing in with the rustle of the bedsheets beneath them and the tangle of lips pressing frantically against one another's. Jeongguk's back arches as the person above him peppers his neck with sloppy kisses, the stranger's touch erupting a chorus of flames down Jeongguk's naked abdomen with a brush of his fingertips down his sides.

Jeongguk's fingers are lost in the person's golden locks, tugging, massaging, pulling the person closer for a taste of ecstasy. His lips parts, allowing the person's tongue to fill his own, exploring the cavern of his wet mouth. He kisses the person back intensely, hungrily as though it's their last. Jeongguk moans into the person's mouth, their noses pressing feverishly against each other, hips bucking and desperate for friction.

He throws his head back, pulling away from the kiss, allowing the person access to his neck. Jeongguk whimpers, teeth clamping down on his bottom lip when the person bites his flesh, the pain easing into a blissful euphoria whilst the stranger sucks at the love mark tenderly. Jeongguk digs his fingers onto the stranger's broad, honey tan shoulders, moaning lowly when the person repeats the motion down the plane of his neck to the crevice of his collarbone.

Suddenly it transitions to him on all fours, back arched and ass positioned up. Jeongguk's stark naked, his grip tightening on the bedsheets when he feels the person knead gently at his ass, teasing his hole with the pad of his thumb. He lets out a strangled cry, burying his face in the covers as the person stretches him out with his fingers, each digit curling, splaying inside of him in a rush of heaven.

Then before Jeongguk can comprehend what's going on, the person's cock is buried into him, his hips slamming against him mercilessly yet the lewd, illict screams of pure pleasure that leave Jeongguk's throat say otherwise. It feels oddly amazing, the feeling of someone else's cock repeatedly hitting his prostate painting his vision with a lustful bliss.

Jeongguk squeaks with each thrust, a complete moaning mess below the person. He can feel himself nearing his breaking point, his fists desperately hanging onto the fabric as the soft moans evolve into pleasure-ridden screams that ring throughout the bedroom. The person bends over, pressing kisses to his shoulder blades that has Jeongguk's toes curling when he feels the person's member plunging deeper into him.

The stranger's hands are holding onto his waist, his fingers pressing hard onto his skin that's sure to leave bruises in the morning as he speeds up his pace to chase his own high. He can hear deep, throaty moans coming from behind him, the person's voice oddly familiar to his ears.

When Jeongguk glances over his shoulder, his eyes widen realizing who it is. Fucking into him relentlessly is Kim Taehyung in all of his golden glory. His blonde locks are stuck to his forehead which is covered in a thin sheen of his own sweat. His teeth are gritted tightly, the boy focused on reaching his orgasm to notice Jeongguk staring in pure mortification at him.

The second their eyes meet and Taehyung flashes him a devilish smirk with that dark, all knowing stare of his, Jeongguk wakes up.

He shoots up in his bedcovers, clamping his mouth, horrified with what he's even dreamt about. Jeongguk's hands find their way to his head, frantically tugging at his locks in a lousy attempt to get those dirty thoughts out of his head. This is unnatural, completely despicable to be thinking this way about a person - an actual boy of all things!