Plans and Possession

We need to talk. 

The last time I published a chapter it was at sixty reads and now it's over a hundred. 

..........

What?

People are reading this shizz? 😂 

Anyways enjoy :)

-----------

You didn't recognize the voice that came from behind you. It was like wind-chimes or delicate bells. It was relaxing and hypnotizing. And you didn't trust it. 

"Who is that?", you asked, turning around, but saw nobody. You frowned in confusion when you saw Taehyung trying not to laugh, he was looking over your shoulder.

Someone blew gently on the back of your neck suddenly, making you jump. He laughed, it was the most beautiful sound in the world. You looked behind you to see Jimin smiling at you.

"You can't leave yet, not until we've sorted some things out", he kept up his smile, but something flickered dangerously in his eyes, warning you not to go. You nodded slowly in agreement, swallowing nervously, and the darkness vanished, his eyes once more warm and sweet. "Excellent", his smile turned to a smirk. 

"Come here baby, sit with me", Taehyung called softly, grinning. He appeared beside you before you could even blink, wrapping his arm around your waist. He dragged you back to his previous spot, pulling you down onto his lap. You turned around to protest, but he pressed his finger against your lips. "Don't", his breath was warm on your skin, you realized how close he actually was. He kept his other arm circled around you. 

"Uh", you mumbled softly. "Can you not?". He chuckled, his deep voice resonating through his body. "Are you scared", his silky tone was rich with amusement. "Of course she is scared you idiot", Jin snorted. "She was attacked less than an hour ago, she does not need you and all of your flirting".

He pouted. "I was just playing", he whined. "Right baby?", he twirled a strand of your hair around his finger absentmindedly, staring straight into your eyes, a soft smile slowly appearing on his face. "She doesn't mind", his voice dropped an octave, making you shiver. You quickly turned to face the others as you felt Taehyung's silent laughter shaking his body. 

"Y/n", Namjoon said hesitantly. "Can you tell us what happened?". The low hum of chatter that previously filled the room suddenly disappeared, leaving total silence in its wake. You wanted to curl into a ball, you weren't used to this many people staring at you. You swallowed nervously. 

"I don't know who it was, I didn't see them", you whispered, and Taehyung's grip tightened slightly in reassurance. "That's ok", he said soothingly. "Just tell us what you remember". You took a shaky breath. "I was walking home, it was getting dark", your voice was trembling, but you held yourself upright. "I walked past that alley, and they grabbed my shirt collar from behind. They pulled me into the alley and they, and they", you began to stutter, and Hoseok, who had moved to sit on the floor beside the sofa you were sitting on, took your hand in his. "Take your time", he said quietly, playing with your fingers. Jesus that was distracting. Maybe that was a good thing actually. It took your mind off it a little. 

"They bit me, I don't know how long for, it felt like an eternity", you shuddered. "They left me on the ground. And that's when Jin...", you trailed off, because they knew what happened from then on. 

Jimin let out a sigh of frustration. "So we don't know who did it still", he said with a defeated tone. "That's the third person this month, and she's the only one we managed to save". You looked at Jimin curiously, you hadn't known about that. 

"We have an advantage in that", Jungkook pointed out. "Her blood is amazing, they'll surely want more, we could use her as bait".

"And put her in danger?!", Namjoon shouted indignantly. "She'd be fine, we can have someone watch over her, we could take turns", Jungkook argued.  "I don't like it, but we don't really have another option do we?", Hoseok pursed his lips as he spoke, glancing his eyes up at me with an unwilling expression. "She'll be ok as long as one of us are with her", Jungkook pointed out, smiling at you reassuringly. 

"How can you be sure", Taehyung said defensively, pulling you closer against his chest. You stiffened at the close contact, but he ignored the tensing of your body. 

"I can't be sure, but we also can't exactly just lock her up here until the danger is passed".

"I'm all for that actually",  Jimin said in a sultry voice, throwing a flirty grin in your direction. You shivered. "No thank you", you said as firmly as you could. "You don't have to watch me 24/7, I'll just be careful that's all". They all turned to you in disbelief. 

"I don't think you're fully aware of how addictive your blood is", Taehyung whispered against your neck. "I tasted it only briefly, yet I want it again and again and again". His lips moved against your skin as he spoke, making you shiver. "We can't let you run wild on the streets, or you'll die. Plus", he giggled quietly. 

"We want your blood for ourselves", Jimin finished Taehyung's sentence with a smirk. 

---------

This was kind of a filler but ah well, all stories need fillers sometimes right?

Vote and comment if you likey :)))

Peace out. uwu

(very unedited oops)