||28.||

(A/N: Those who are confused who is Murat. He is Mirha's father. And those who are confusing about Ali. Ali is Arash middle name. And Mirha calls him Ali)

•||Ch28: Ali's Arrival||•

||Third Person POV||

It had been a week since Mirha’s parents, Murat and Aziya, died in a car accident. Mirha had locked herself in the guestroom of her brother, Zain’s house. Little poor soul isolated herself from everyone.

Everyday, her brother and her sister in law tried to pull her out of her room but she didn't let them. Everyone in the family was mourning on the sudden death of her parents except for one person who was playing her evil games.

Zain had to force her baby sister everyday to eat. He hated to see her sister in this condition but he also knew from which pain she was going through. His half world also shattered when he heard the news of his parents death and when he saw them in front of him lifeless.

Imagine the pain and suffering from which both siblings had gone through would break anyone’s heart.

But he knew he had to be strong for his sister who needed him. His heart always broke when he looked at his broken sister. One the other side, Sania felt the pain of her love. Every night she had seen him getting out of their room and cried in loneliness.

Every night she gave him her shoulder to cry his heart out. Every night she saw him breaking apart. Sania also saw her bubbly sister in law, Mirha, suffering alone. She tried to help her but she knew she wasn't the one who could help Mirha.

“Mirha needs Arash,” Sania whispered as she was running her fingers in Zain’s hair whose head was on Sania’s lap.

“I know. I had talked to Arash’s father about Arash. He informed me he will bring Arash back soon,” Zain mumbled thinking about the conversation he had with Arash’s father.

“Why he didn't come when Mirha needed him most?” Sania asked the question which was disturbing her.

“Arash also met with an accident there,” Zain informed his wife who gasped at the newly found information.

“Just don't tell Mirha about this. I don't want my sister in more worst condition.”

Sania nodded her head and massaged his head. She was feeling bad for Mirha because she didn't deserve anything like this. She deserved a happy like happy but she knew everyone had to go through worsen before a happy life.

• • •

The house was all dark. No light was oned. A girl stomped in the house in anger. She was burning in anger.

“Mom?”

She called in anger.

“Mom?”