Shopping Backfire

Nahee POV

Pulling into the parking lot my anxiety rose with every turn. I could tell that the boys knew due to Yoongi's tightened grip and the various 'you okay Nahee?' And 'we will be right with you love.'

I still didn't like being with so many people at once. The boys where the exception but I'm not sure if I could handle people I didn't know.

We hopped out of the car and I immediately grabbed onto the back of Hoseok's shirt. I was quickly surrounded by the rest of the boys as Hobi lead the way. We walked in and quietly I shrunk into their shadows.

I don't like this one bit.

We passed by stores and piles of clothes.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

By the time we were close to being done, the boys all had at least two bags in their hands. I insisted on not this much but for some reason they saw the clothes and me in them and to quote Tae, 'couldn't help themselves.'

I huffed while looking at the boys around me. As we passed by a certain store I couldn't help but stop and stare. It was a hybrid store for prey breeds and the models in the windows flaunted but one thing...

I shook my head and kept walking going upstairs and wandering about, trying to completely forget about the thing in the window. As I'm walking I look up to ask Jungkook a question about a shop only to realize that I'm utterly alone.

Not one of the boys in sight. I look around once again to confirm one of my worst fears.

I'm lost.

And alone.

In a place full of people.

They are going to try and take me away again.

Help.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Jimin's POV

We all stopped to stare at where Nahee's eyes traveled. What met my eyes no doubt shocked me.

It was a basic prey pet store.

Nahee's eyes stayed glued to the collars that the manakins wore in the window. I had read somewhere that it was very common for owned or even mated prey breeds to get collars and show them off.

Did she want one?

I looked over at Kook and a small smirking smile graced his lips as he quickly darted into the store without being noticed. I also spotted Tae and Yoongi sliding away towards the shop as Namjoon, Jin and Hobi talked about where next or where to eat. I turned back around to talk to the small deer as was met with an empty spot.

"Nahee?" I asked looking around, growing panic bubbled in my chest as I continued to whip around looking for the familiar doe.

"Nahee?!" I yelled earning the attention of the others around me. Jin and Namjoon spun around hearing and sensing my distress with panicked eyes.

"Where is she Jimin?!" Namjoon growled.

"I don't know, everyone kinda split and I looked at the window and she's gone!" I defend. I understand the anger and protective alpha instincts, we all do, but right now our doe is lost in a giant mall and I can't catch her scent due to the amount of people in the building.

Also not a  good thing.

"Where's Nahee?" I turn to see Jungkook coming back with Yoongi and Taehyung on his tail. They had a single bag for each of them and four more being held by their other hands.

There was a single purple bag amongst them.

"She's not here. Jimin lost her." Hobi growled at me too.

"I did not loose her! Everyone left and I turned away for three seconds and she's gone!" I yelled at them. Everyone was getting more and more riled up the more time we didn't have her around.

"I can't track her, there's too many people..." Namjoon sighed. My hands found my hair and ran them through it trying to calm myself down. Quickly we ran agreeing silently to find her and meet up again once we did.

I had to stop myself multiple times from thinking the worst...

It's just the mall, it's just the mall, she's fine, she's fine, she's gonna be fine.

God I hope she's fine.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Jin's POV

Running around a mall for two hours is not how I was planning on spending the rest of my day today. I've checked three floors so far, how big is this place?!

I haven't been able to pick up her scent and the knots in my stomach grew.

She's so fragile that she could've fallen, or have been pushed, or have been taken, or have been locked somewhere, or abducted, or taken back to that complex, or a panic attack...

Suddenly I'm on the ground.

I must've ran into someone. Quickly I pick up some bags and let out a long sigh.

My nose fills with the scent of Lilac and Cederwood.

I shoot my head up and look into the familiar doe eyes I was just panicking about. Seeing her teary eyes and pouting lips made a sigh escape my lips.

I got her.

I pulled her into me and felt her curl up in my hold.

"I'm sorry, I th-thought you all were with me and then you weren't and I got scared and t-tried to find you..." her hiccups caught her sentences as I hugged her closer,

"Shhhhh~ cupcake it's okay. I found you, your okay." I picked her up and the remaining bags on the floor as I slung her around to my back.

Making sure to text the rest of the group I made sure to check up with the frightened deer every few steps.

Mamma Bear:
Got her, head to the car.

                                                                BigBad Wolf:
                                                                   Thank god

By the time I reached the car, I could see the rest of the guys waiting impatiently around the doors in a pack. Upon spotting me, Hoseok ran forward snatching the doe from me.

Unconsciously I let out a loud, low growl.

Without much of a glance at me, Nahee is passed around the group and showered in constant worried touches and a lot of protective mates wanting her for themselves. She just giggled and went along with it letting the boys do what they needed to make sure she was okay and more.

How did we get so lucky.