Home

Nahee's POV

The car ride home seemed to go by quickly but I could tell Hoseok was still a little on edge about my disappearance at the shopping center. I couldn't really reach him due to my position in the back of the car between a cheetah and a tiger.

Both where as close to me as they could get.

I looked over the bags of clothes in the back of the trunk and wince slightly, this must've cost a fortune.

"What's wrong?" I turn to meet the eyes of Taehyung and sigh.

"This is so much, it must've been so pricey and I feel bad, and I don't want you guys spending so much, and I feel like I haven't been here long enough to deserve this, and-" I couldn't stop my rambling.

"Woah, woah, woah there, slow down love." Taehyung gently shook me. I looked in between the massive two males and turned my attention back to Hobi.

As we pulled into the garage everyone filled out grabbed some bags, and went up to our floor. I stood as close as I could to the lion but with no avail. I tried to bump into him in hopes for him to even look at me. Still not a look in my direction.

I felt like crying.

I don't know why I do but I really feel like it.

As we neared the floor I just wanted for him to even let me have a small look or pat on the head. I don't know why I'm feeling so needy for attention from him, but I guess it comes with the mate thing. I try once more to maybe slip my hand into his while we walk into the apartment.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea but it was my only idea.

Hobi's reaction to it was completely out of ordinary. He pulled his hand away, looked at me and kept walking.

Fine.

A sting of tears rested in my eyes and I ran out to my 'room', where I stayed for my heat. I slammed the door and locked it letting the water works roll down my cheeks. Luckily there was a bathroom in the room so all I needed to worry about was food if I didn't want to come out. I immediately crawled into the bed. It was soft and warm but lacked the scents of the boys. I had gotten used to the reassuring smells over the days and almost longed for it.

As I sniffled and curled up into the hoodie I was currently wearing. It was Yoongi's so some of his scent lingered on it and i tried to pull as much of the smell out.

Light knocks pattered through the door as a whiff of cinnamon entered my senses.

Namjoon stood outside my door.

"Nahee, open up the door love." His voice was soft. I shook my head and gave a small verbal 'no' in hopes he would go away. A small ping of hurt stuck through my chest and I heard a small sigh and thumping of feet mentioning that Namjoon left.

A small sigh escaped my lips and I shut my eyes.

It's been so hectic and everything has been thrown on me in a couple days time. I need time to adjust. However I couldn't help but feel like I was bringing the boys down.

I'm sorry.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

I don't know when I fell asleep but somehow when I woke up again it was dark out and the smell of food was in the air.

I heard them walking around and talking but it wasn't a very friendly atmosphere, and I could feel that from all the way in my room. As I listen in to mumbling I hear footsteps padding over to my door.

"Nahee, time for diner. Come on out cupcake." Jin's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Not hungry." I'm actually not that hungry at all. Besides running around the mall I haven't really done anything so I'm still comfortable.

"Cupcake you need to eat." Jin's voice sounds worried but I really don't wanna come out.

"I'm okay. I'm really not hungry." I call from the bed. I can hear Jin huff and stand outside the door before nervously pacing back to the kitchen. More muffled talking, but now it's a bit louder. I can tell they are worried.

I just hope they aren't causing trouble amongst themselves over me.

As I get up making my way over to the bathroom, I hear more footsteps outside my door. The scent of floral and grass meets my nose and I snap my head towards the door.

It was Hoseok.

"Nahee, could you let me in?" His voice is smaller but semi demanding as i just stare at the door. Should I let him in?

No.

I scowl in remembrance of how he avoided me like the plague. Two can play that game.

"No." I state as monotone as I can get.

"Sunshine, come on. We need to talk and you need to eat." His voice was more demanding and stubborn through the door.

"You didn't want to talk earlier so why now, and I'm not hungry."  I huff and cross my arms. He wants to be an ass, I can be one too.

"Nahee, come on." He bumped some sort of himself on the door and waited.

I'm seriously contemplating if I should just go into the bathroom and lock that door to make a point. He can't know that I actually want him in the room so we can talk, never. So I'm gonna hold my ground and continue.

That is until I a deafening crack hit the door.

"Well shoot."