14. See no Evil, Hear no Evil.

It was a Friday morning and Pep and I were out driving around running errands with her stereo volume on 80 entertaining the passing pedestrians and disturbing others at the stoplight; I didn't care. I loved the attention and the looks I got from the pedestrians and the cars passing by breaking their necks trying to see who the two persons in the latest BMW, fresh off the port, were. First off, women loved anyone who drives and if you were lucky enough to be driving something this nice then you'd had them throwing themselves at you left and right. Bartier Cardi was now playing and Pep and I were dancing and acting a fool. My Snapchat was filled with new persons just curious and wanted to see a first hand view of my everyday life.

"I would ask you if you want to go get food first but I know what your answer is already."Pep said over the music.

I laughed out and rolled my eyes. I only ate cereal before I left out and she had a grilled cheese sandwich. She could always pay her bills online since they offer that service but she preferred to stand in lines, said it made her feel like an ordinary every day citizen. I wouldn't deny her that. I was in a baby pink with light blue accents Ralph Lauren Polo, white capri and my brown Birkenstocks. Pep wanted to go all out just to come run errands, I was shocked to see her pulling out her professional button down and slacks so I dressed her in my signature comfortable style; V-neck and capri.

We parked in a local parking lot and got out. Pep hid her gun between the door and the seat so it was easier to reach just in case she needed it. We crossed over to the big utilities building and she sent me to join the line while she spoke to one of the workers. I rolled my eyes and stomped off to join the line, I took out my phone and pulled up the sniper game that I had recently downloaded. Pep promised to teach me how to shoot because I begged her in the middle of sex right before she was about to cum; that proved to be a very efficient form of persuasion. Right as I lined up the scope to shoot the last person I felt my hand shifted as a woman pushed pass me without even looking back to apologize.

"Yuh can say sorry enuh old hag," I called after her.

"Excuse me? You young adults have no manners nowadays." She turned to address me in a scruffy voice.

"Miss, yuh just walk and push me down. Mi did haffi grab on pon da supm ya fe nuh drop and buss me head and a me nav nuh manners?"

"Hear how you speaking to me! No manners!" She started looking around for persons to agree with her.

"Watchya, she mad?" I heard persons snickering around me.

"A so the Jamaicans and dem stay sah." A woman said from ahead of me.

"Eee? How dem stay?" I turned my attention to her.

"See what I saying?" She continued talking to the man beside her.

"Lady, you can address me enuh and me know a me yaa talk bout."

"Yeah man, them gwan like them can beat off everybody." The man agreed.

"Cu yah! Me can say anything me bloodclaat want when me want to because none a unuh cya drape me and me a say dat with my chest." I puffed my own chest.

"Can beat my chest because me sure a myself." I got a little louder.

"Say bet." A man dressed in a soldier's uniform stepped out of the line.

"BET!" I cocked my head to the side.

Just as the soldier moved to walk up to me, Pep appeared in front of me. I moved to step from behind her but she tightly held onto my wrist.

"Phillips," she addressed the lanky looking soldier.

"Pep, best you move so I can handle this menace. Throw her in lockup bet she won't have so much chat." he moved closer to Pep.