𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XI.

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 woken up, she had quickly realized that she was not in her home. Her body started to shift as she came more to reality. Her brown curls in a knotted mess. Eurydice yawned, rubbing her eyes before remembering that Alice had coaxed her into staying the night at the Cullen's. Alice and Jasper had gotten a bed in their room so that Eurydice could stay over. She realized what day it was and groaned, it was January 17th. The new girl would be coming today. Alice had been talking about it all week. She was excited. Jasper noticed that Eurydice had awoken and sat down the book that had been in his hands for the past few hours as Eurydice had slept. Alice had left the room to have a discussion with Edward a few minutes before she woke up. The blue eyed girl stared over at the honey blonde as she took in his outfit, he wore a white jacket which he had zipped causing Eurydice not to be able to see what kind of shirt he wore and styled it with some jeans and cowboy boots. Even half asleep she could not help but snicker.

"You finally woke up without me or Alice having to fight with you to wake you up." The honey blonde teased.

"Shut it." She groaned as she rubbed her eyes.

"That isn't very nice ma'am." Jasper grinned a little as he stood.

"Nothing is ever very nice anymore." Eurydice grumbled as she rolled out of the bed and onto the floor before groaning.

"Is everything alright?" Esme's voice rang with a slight worried tone.

"Yes, Eury is just being dramatic." Jasper stated as he grabbed the girl's arms.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 that the girl was not getting up. Jasper tugged her arms, careful not to hurt her, but she did not move an inch. Eurydice held no expression but her eyes were full of annoyance and Jasper could feel it radiating off of her. He made a face at her before faking a sigh.

"Alice." Jasper waited for their girlfriend as he pulled at the human girl's arms. "A little help?"

Alice skipped into the room and crossed her arms. "Honey we have 20 minutes to get you ready and get to school. There isn't any time to fight now, come on." Her voice was stern as she stared down Eurydice.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 force to deal with when it came to what they would do. The pixie haired girl stood while her foot tapped impatiently. It reminded Eurydice of a Mother who was waiting for their child to get their act straight. She wore a weight blouse with a dark navy button up over it. A white sweater like thing that in all honesty was cute. Despite being extremely tired she was not giving up easily.

"No." Eurydice huffed before shaking her head.

"You have left us no choice..." Alice grabbed Eurydice's feet while Jasper got her hands and the two slung her onto the bed before Alice grabbed her hands and sped her into the closet.

"Holy shit - did I just die or did my life flash before my eyes." Eurydice blinked as she registered her world again.

"Neither." Both Alice and Jasper stated in unison.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 to the job when it came to picking out Eurydice's outfits. That is, if she could convince the girl to wear them. Alice put different articles of clothing into the girl's arms, giving her an array of jeans and nice tops. Nicer than she had ever worn. Eurydice managed to catch them all before stumbling out of the closet. She pulled out a lacey red shirt, a white tank top, and a pair of darker jeans. Alice grinned over at her before dragging Jasper out of the room. Eurydice let out a small groan before she shut the door and started changing. Alice every so often told her that she needed to hurry and she was slow. Eurydice finished getting ready after brushing her hair and teeth before sliding on her slides before she walked into the living room of the Cullen home.

"Took you long enough." Alice hooked arms with Eurydice.

Eurydice rolled her eyes. "Oh shush Allie. Let's go."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 were so fast that Eurydice did not even have the right time to comprehend it. She was put into the Cullen's vehicle while her phone buzzed with messages from her brother that she would open eventually. She buckled herself in as she sat in Rosalie's red Mercedes-Benz 350 CLK. Jasper and Alice sandwiching her in the middle. Her brown curls were in a frizzy mess but she did not bother to adjust them. She had no idea of what was to come of the day ahead, and she was not sure how she felt about another person. People were never a strong suit of the girl's. Although she had promised Alice that she would try. That she would be nice. As the Cullen vehicles pulled into the parking lot, Eurydice stepped out after Jasper with his help. She noticed an old chevy truck that had once been red pulled in and she knew that the day ahead was not going to be great.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 Eurydice had stayed by someone's side. Whether it was Kaz, Newt's, or any of the Cullen's she had been by one of their sides. Newt and Eurydice did not share a single class which made it difficult for the two to have their discussions. Yet, Newt had classes with the Swan girl. The two Kane siblings texted secretly. Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie would alert her when a teacher would come near so she could hide it. She knew lunch was coming soon which eased her stress. Eurydice just wanted freedom, freedom from whatever she had to deal with. She didn't seem as thrilled as Alice about Bella, she was worried for what she too would bring to the Olympic Coven.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━