TAKE IX- Day Out.

TAKE IX.

    I groaned as the bed shook. “Mngh shut the hell up, I’m sleepy!” I croaked without my eyes open.

    “If you don’t wake up in two seconds, I’ll snatch your virginity right here right now.” A familiar voice filled my eardrums.

    My eyes sprang open and saw Akashi; on top of me LIKE A BOSS! I automatically yelped and kicked his stomach. He fell sideways on the bed and I jumped to my feet, panting. “W-w-wh-what are you trying to do!” I screamed, putting up a defensive stance.

    He sighed. “It’s 5 am, woman. Don’t scream like that. And besides, your guardian is here to fetch you.” He explained.

    I sighed with relief. “Whew! I thought—wait, 5 IN THE MORNING!? I JUST SLEPT FOR THREE HOURS!”

    He chuckled. “Considering how you can shout that loud and being so active in the morning, guess you’re alright now than last night. I’ve explained the situation to your guardian, Shiori-san, right?” he stopped as if remembering something, then smirked. “You told her you went to a girl’s house yesterday, no?”

    I blushed. “N-none of your business!” and stomped out of the room. I headed downstairs and saw Shiori sitting on the couch, admiring the view of the garden.

    “Shiori.” I called.

    She turned to me and smiled then quickly, her smile faded. “Kazuto. I thought you said you went for a school project. To a girl’s house. I repeat, girl. Girl.

    I scratched the back of my neck nervously. “Uh.... there are....some misunderstandings.... I guess..”

    “Tell me everything at home, ne? Where’s the handsome boy Seijuro? I should’ve known he’s the one at the par—“

    “Shh!” I silenced her.

    Akashi came down. “Shiori-san.” He smiled politely.

    “Ah, Seijuro! Should’ve known it’s you! Came to my bakery few times, no? By the way, thanks for the care.” Shiori grinned.

    “No problem.” Akashi said.

    Shiori linked my arm into hers. “Jaa, we’ll be going for now!” then we got out of the mansion, with Akashi smirking at our sight.

*  *  *  *

    “Not cotton candy!! I want ice-cream!” I wailed. Akashi glared at me. I pouted. He turned away and started walking. I grabbed his sleeve.

    “Akashi please!” I begged.

    “Kazuto, quit your whining.” He demanded calmly.

    I whined and stopped walking. “If you won’t buy it for me then I’ll buy it myself!” I said and walked away.

    So the story is, when I arrived home this morning, Shiori were shocked to see that I’m free of fever even though I suffered hypothermia. So she said I need to go to school. When I came to school, this red midget suddenly dragged me into his student council room and ordered me to follow him out of school, to buy the stuffs for school festival. When I’m walking with him, we sure caught a lot of attentions from other people.

    Mostly because of Akashi (he’s quite famous around Kyoto) and because of me, whining over and over begging Akashi to buy me an ice-cream after walking for four hours non-stop.

    “Kazuto, come back here.” I heard him say. I glanced at him over my shoulder and started to run.

    “Not gonna!” I replied, running faster when I saw that he was chasing after me. And not to mention, HE’S FAST! I arrived at an ice-cream stall and ran behind the uncle who’s selling it.