Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story, Heart of the Sky! I call this my 'Gay Titanic' story and it has the honour of being part of the Paid Stories program. That means the first 8 chapters will be totally free to read, but the rest of the book can be unlocked through purchasing coins so that you can have access to a heartfelt story of two boys who happen to fall in love.

Paid Stories is a great opportunity for readers to support writers with their dreams of writing full-time. It will mean the world to me to have your support, and of course I will always have other stories that are totally free to read that you can check out at any time. I appreciate you all and thank you so much to everyone who has supported Heart of the Sky so far - you have gotten it to where it is today.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

A love story doomed to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean, Brando Hallward, an economy-class passenger of Flight 143, meets the wealthy Daxten Lowe during an awkward encounter in an airport

For Brando, sitting in the back of a luxury airliner to New York City for eleven hours is made even more unbearable when his ex-boyfriend, Nicholas Johnson, joins him on board. For Daxten, there is nothing better than having your own suite in first class, but his loneliness inspires him to seek comfort and companionship in the most unlikeliest of people.

Two worlds collide as a bond begins to form between Brando and Daxten that develops forty-thousand feet in the sky, where hope and heartbreak awaits them...