8

— Namjoon pov —

"Okay has everyone got their pas sports, tickets, chargers and plane bags?" Our manager calls out in the van before we all get out together to head early to our concert.

I could feel the excitement with in me building up, I just hope I get to meet her soon, it's going to be such a rare chance to meet her and I just can't wait until I do.

I'm going to love her until my heart explodes with love!

We all nod and hum to our manager before getting out of the van and passing through the ocean of screams and shooting through into the airport.

We smile and kindly wave to some of our fans before being rushed in and checked in for the flight, it wasn't until a few moments after that everybody really relaxed a little until the plane was ready to take off.

You feel my heart race through my chest, my whole body filling to the brim with the excitement of possibly meeting my beautiful soulmate. I tap my foot while I place my headphones over my ears beginning to play our playlist, silently flicking through my book turning the pages over.

It felt like I just sat down before Hoseok tapped my shoulder and smiled brightly, "tine to meet your soulmate!" He grins cheerfully and happily.

I don't know how he did it...really I was overly proud and inspired by him and his strength.

Loosing someone who was made for you? Knowing who exactly the were right before waking up with deep dark purple blotches and rep scars all over your body screaming for help because you didn't understand.

I only shiver and gulp the blues shifting through me as Hoseok and I board the plane, sitting next to me He grins making sure everyone else in the place is okay, even staff members soon snuggling into his comfy first class chair pulling the mang eye mask over his face.

I exhale as I just tear up at the thought of loosing my soulmate, she gets so hurt..all the time and it only occurred to me about what age she could be..I thought she was maybe older than me but from that phone call a few days ago I beg to differ.

Her mother's cheerful voice filling my head again, only to hear her sorrowful tone crushed my heart at the comparison of them both together, I'm sure she's just like her mother...cheerful and has a good heart.

She wouldn't get hurt from doing bad things, I know this for sure.

I gulp as I feel the uproar of the plane taking off, glancing around the white and clean room I just smile or check of everyone to see how their feeling, chuckling a little when I spot him hold ever so tightly on his RJ plush repeatedly muttering the words of our song Airplane part two.

Why he sang that song or got so attached I don't know but I'm guessing the army would know, I might ask them on the fan cafè...reminding myself that I need to take a picture for the cafe so that army know we landed safe and sound.

Soon my thoughts and selfie game is disrupted by a pain on my cheek and a tight hold on my wrist, I suddenly begin to feel an vexatious scorch on my wrist seeing a red band or weird shaped mark be imprinted on my skin, I wriggle in an comfortless manner beginning to try and hold back my tears as the pain gets worse travelling to my waist and sharp and cutting sting slices my waist before I left my shirt up abruptly spotting a long red stroke across my abdomen.

"Hoseok." I whisper scream pushing him in a panicked manner before shouting his name as I feel a strong whack against my back, making me topple down and wobble successfully waking up the sleeping sunshine only his smile shifts into worry as he shoots up pulling out his back pack and whipping out some healing patches.

This pain is getting worse.

It's making me insanely worried about her.

I don't want her to suffer! She doesn't deserve this.

"YOONGI GET THE HEALING TEAM." Hoseok bellows out to the boy slouched behind us completely unaware of the situation at hand.

Dashing out the pale boys quick movements alerts the other friends, now all trying to hold Namjoon down as he wriggles in excruciating pain having the soulmate team wrap their medicine patches over the wounds and documenting them comparing them to what wounds they really are.

But Namjoon was never allowed to know what cause the wounds or what was suspected. It would only cause him more worry for himself, and as an idol, sleep and a stress-free manner is highly needed.

Jin and Yoongi were the only ones who knew which caused which but not knowing why, no one knew why, they can only hope to help their treasured friend, brother.

Gulping Jungkook gently rubs namjoons back soothingly before Namjoon gasps and takes in a deep breath before glancing out to the starry and obsidian blue night, cotton fluffy clouds painted and shaping the lonely sky.

"I wish she could see this sky..." Namjoon mumbles a loud to no one in particular but getting a response that he didn't expect to get.

"One day you'll get to show her not only the pretty sky but also the lovely oceans and warm beach sand." Their manager hums while crouching down infront of Namjoon.

Namjoon sits back glancing at their manager before putting his attention back toward the star-light sky.

"Namjoon." Their manager begins, "are you sure you can handle the concert?" His manager sincerely asks.

Namjoons eyes wonder and he nods immediately, "Yes yes I am. I need to meet her." He states his eyes glaring into their managers worried gaze.

Their manager hums and exhales in return, "you know I always liked how determined you are but while one stage of in filming we can risk you getting hurt so try and find a song that may earn your soulmate...alright?" Their manager was being straight but in a good way, he was only looking out for Namjoon.

And Namjoon knew this.

But what he didn't know, was which song could he play to warn her?

———————————————-

IT WAS MY BDAY ON THE TWELTH OF FEB, YALL I WROTE THIS CHAPTER THEN! WHOOP.

Yeah I wrote these chapters like, ahead of time coz it allows me to still work on my other bookeu's

However let's say his to me of the past! Or future?

Hope your enjoying the story so far, and can't wait for you all to try and figure out hoseoks past!

See you soon! ~