*Proposition*

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before or not, but when there are asterisks around the title name it means it's not actually part of the story. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I can assure you that the next chapter is almost done and will be going up very soon.  I'm hoping to build some timely momentum with updating. However, a thought occurred to me that I think may help. If I've learnt anything while being in an unimaginable amount of fandoms in my life, it's that they can  contain immense talent and creativity. That's why I wanted to propose that if you make art of Lock Me Up and send it to me through kkultaraekai@gmail.com (and if email doesn't work DM and we'll work it out) I will include art at the end of every chapter with credit (unless you wish to remain anonymous.) I know you all are lovely people, and I don't doubt for a second that you can do miraculous things. Please don't doubt yourself! I can assure you that I will fall in love with just about anything sent in. If you're unsure, just tell me not to include your name and I will completely oblige. And even if you don't want your art to be posted, don't be afraid to send it to me! I won't post it if you don't want me to, but I'd love to see your talents as well. I believe that my stories published online should be considered a team effort. By no means do I believe that I should be getting all the credit for this.  This is all for you guys, because without you, there would be no story. I don't want to seem to be someone who simply posts my content and nothing more. I want to interact with you all, even if my story gains popularity. Thank you all for being so amazing!

Also, for those who have watched the three episodes of season 3,  what are your thoughts and/or predictions? 

~Much love from Blu 。^‿^。