79

TRIGGER WARNING: attempted rape

ARIA SWINGS THE MACHETE around, crimson red blood splattering on her pale face as she kills another walker

ARIA SWINGS THE MACHETE around, crimson red blood splattering on her pale face as she kills another walker. She's taking the anger she's been holding in out on these walkers and it feels so good. Her body is covered in blood and she doesn't even feel disgusted, all she can see is red and she has James' voice repeating sentences in her mind; fueling her anger even more.

The whole group is furious. Everything that can go bad, has gone bad. Walkers got into the community, many people have died and Carl got shot in the eyeshit happens but that doesn't mean they have to like it. The group begins backing up closer towards the fence, Aria letting out a few curse words as she chops a walker's head off. "Move it back up!" Rick demands the group and Aria moves back. This is probably the first time they haven't had a formatted plan in forever. As the walkers close in, Aria feels her face beginning to heat up and her eyes dart over towards the pond, which is now up in flames. Someone had to start that fire and deep down, Aria hopes it's Daryl.

♚ ♛

Aria stares down at the ground, her eyes emotionless as she waits for Denise to finish stitching Daryl up. She was stupid enough to believe that James could've killed Daryl and she feels bad she doubted her boyfriend, but she knew James was messed up, she didn't know what to do. She won't have to worry about James anymore but she's going to feel guilty because of the stupid conscience inside of her.

Daryl reaches over and grabs Aria's hand, silently comforting his girlfriend. He can see the gears turning in her and he notices the emotions in her eyes. Aria feels herself becoming weak — both emotionally and physically, she doesn't like it. She needs to deal with stuff herself and not rely on others to help her with her problems. Gently pulling her hand away, she stands to her feet and walks away. Swinging open the door, Aria steps out into the hot air, continuing to stare bat her feet as she walks off the porch, heading towards the broken down wall.

Her legs begin leading her towards the woods, old memories resurfacing in her mind. Plopping down next to a tree, Aria pulls her knife out, her head leaned against the rough bark.

Kyle pulls a nervous and scared Aria into his room, pulling her down on the bed with him. His lips connect with her and Aria sighs sadly in her head. There's no fireworks or butterflies — nothing like the books she has read. As his hands begin to roam further down her body, her eyes fly open as his lips make its way towards her neck.

His hand slips into her pants and she shakes her head, pushing him off of her. "I'm not ready." She utters, backing away from him. "Come on — it'll be fun." Kyle pulls her back towards him, his lips attaching to her neck once again. Maybe I deserve this? Aria thinks to herself, her thoughts messed up. No one deserves this but Aria thinks she's getting punished for everything. Tears build in her blue eyes as his hands make their way back towards her pants, pulling them down. "Stop!" Aria cries out, struggling to get him off of her. She curses herself for being weak. She flinches back as his hand makes contact with her lady area and she begins kicking her legs, kicking him a few times. "Fuck!" Kyle yells, grabbing ahold of Aria's hair and pulling her towards him. "Just enjoy this." He growls and a few tears fall down her cheeks.

As Kyle walks off for a few minutes, Aria reaches down and pulls her phone out of her jacket pocket, flicking it open. As she dials 911, she brings the phone up to her face, her hands trembling. "Hello. This is 911. How may I help you?" The operator asks and Aria glances over towards the bathroom before finally speaking, "Please help me. My boyfriend is trying to rape me." She sobs into the phone, her eyes widening as Kyle comes back into the room, a few tools in his hands. "Who are you talking to?" His voice booms loudly and Aria flinches back, her jaw clenched. "Ma'am. The police will be there in a few seconds."

Kyle pulls the phone out of her hand, raising it to his ear. Horror fills his face and he throws the phone against the wall, the tools dropping to the ground with a loud clang. "You ruined my life!" He yells as he paces around the room, his hands pulling at his hair. Sirens begin to blare loudly and Kyle stops abruptly, his hands trembling. Kyle rushes into his closet and grabs something before walking back out of the closet. He makes eye contact with Aria before pushing the object against his temple. "You caused this." Aria's eyes widen as she recognizes the object and before she can do anything, a gunshot echoed through the room, Kyle's body falling limply to the ground.

♚ ♛

Aria watches Amy jealously, everyone from the school sending birthday wishes to the older twin. "Happy 17th Birthday Amy! You coming to that party tonight?" Amy nods, a huge smile on her face. "Wouldn't miss it." Aria's mouth falls open as she clutches the books tighter to her chest. Her and Amy were supposed to stay in and watch their favorite movie, The Lion King. Amy has promised her.

Aria walks up to the door, her arms crossed over her chest. Amy has convinced her to come to the party, telling her that it's a birthday party for the both of them. Aria walks in after Amy and just as she steps into the room, the talking stops and silence fills the room, everyone turning towards Aria, eyes narrowed. "Who brought the slut?" A female's voice calls out and Aria steps back, only to have a bucket of liquid poured over her head. A gasp escapes her lips as her head raises, everyone laughing at her. With teary eyes, Aria turns towards Amy, a saddened look on her face. "Aria —" Aria shakes her head before spinning around, pushing past the guy who had poured the bucket of soda on her.

Aria stares up at the ceiling, her hands crossed over her stomach. She's bored and doesn't know what to do seeing as it's midnight. Daryl hasn't made it back to the roomhe left to go do something and hasn't returned. Turning onto her side, Aria purses her lips as she pulls the blanket up to her chest, a slight chill running down her spine. The door creaks open and Aria watches as Daryl walks into the lit up room, a small and subtle smirk on his face.

Aria lifts up the blanket, motioning for him to get under. She's in a cuddling mood, she has missed Daryl and she feels bad for pushing him away earlier. As he crawls under, Aria moves a bit closer to him, his arm sliding under her head. Her fingers trace shapes on his chest as she closes her eyes. "I'm sorry i was being a bitch earlier." She utters quietly, her lip in between her teeth now. Daryl shrugs his shoulders, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. "Can I?" He mumbles, pulling away slightly. Aria nods her head and he starts to press kisses along her jawline and down towards her neck, Aria's breathing quickening. This is a different side of Daryl and she doesn't hate it — not at all. In fact, her core is beginning to pulse with excitement.

The two get more comfortable as Aria lays on her back, Daryl sucking on her sweet spot, a small moan escaping her lips. Her hands travel down his body until it reaches the hem of his shirt, her cold hands brushing against his abdomen causing him to shiver under her touch. Another moan erupts from her mouth and she clenches her jaw. "You're killing me, Dixon."

A U T H O R
i think you can guess what happened next but i wasn't about to write that scene out — i don't know how to write smut. *innocent smile and finger guns*