Agent Parker

In this one, Aunt May and Uncle Ben were killed in a car accident, in an attempt to get to Peter, due to his parents enemies. So, Peter ended in SHIELD's protection where he was trained. The story takes place shortly before Captain America: Winter Soldier then will follow that (mostly).

It's been almost ten years since I've been with SHIELD. I thought as I headed to Fury's office to debrief him on my last mission. Due to my age, I'm an Agent, but I'm an Agent that doesn't exist. The only copies of my mission go straight into Fury's toolbox. I have no badge, no name but I have full access to everything.

"How was your mission?" Fury asked and I noticed he didn't even say my Code Name, so I knew something was up.

"Went smoothly, sir. No one died, but everyone was apprehend, the way they should be." I said and he nodded before he held up his phone.

"HYDRA has grown inside, and it's to late. Ears, everywhere." I read and I clenched my jaw.

"What about her?" I asked as I thought about Aunt Peggy. Fury helped me find out that Peggy Carter, was my Great Great Aunt on my mom's side.

"Fully protected, but the same." Fury said and I nodded.

"What's the plan?" I asked and he started to type on his phone.

"I'm going to, 'die'. Cap and Widow will do everything they can. Maria will probably go work for Stark. I want you to join her, as on paper she will be your legal guardian." I read and I nodded then I looked at him.

"Orders?" I asked and he typed on his phone some more.

"Coulson's team will know of your existence. When this is all said and over, Coulson will have the other toolbox. You will have the other. Coulson's team will protect and SHIELD deep within the shadows. You, you on the other hand will fix everything. Coulson will be the head on his end, you will be the head on this end. Protect the Agents that aren't with HYDRA. Do what you were trained to do, but also what's right. Go to school if you want, blend in when you have to. Fucking disappear if it comes down to it, but do your job. Coulson is still dead to the big Leagues, it stays like that." I read and I nodded.

"Yes, sir. My things?"

"Already packed and will arrive the same with Maria's at the tower. Your accounts aren't with us, so those are safe as well." I read and nodded before I tilted my head to the side some, as I heard Captain America, Steve Rogers footsteps five floors down.

"America is coming." I said and he went back to typing once more.

"Your last mission. Do not ever let the Avengers break apart, no matter what. THEY STICK TOGETHER!" I read and nodded before he threw the toolbox at me, giving me a look with his one eye, giving me my last orders. I went to open my mouth and he nodded, already knowing what my last question would be, so I walked around and gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Fury. For everything." I said softly.

"Stay safe, Parker." He whispered and I nodded before I jumped onto the ceiling, and went through the vent, deathly silent, in the exact way, Clint wishes he could do, where I went to Maria's private office. I tapped the vent three times.

"We're alone." She said so I silently jumped down.

"I'm sorry." She said in a voice, only I could hear before we hugged.

"I'm going to go see Aunt Peggy. I'll be back soon." I whispered and she nodded before we pulled back and she cupped my face.

"I know you hate this, but it would be suicide for you and I, to do anything as of now." She whispered and I nodded.