23

I love it when I break people's heart.

--------

JK's POV

"Jungkook-ah, you know how important safety is for you and everyone. What's with you today? "

I was lost, my mind afloat and even after three to four medics were kneeling in front of me to stitch the cut on my ankle, I wasn't exactly bothered. I don't care and the words they keep telling me isn't even registering on my fucked up system.

Of course, I knew how everyone was in a panic, voices everywhere, contingency plans getting thrown here and there, but I don't care.

Because my mind was still blank.

Manager Sejin was lecturing me right now while the rest of the boys were around us.

"Jungkook, are you even listening?"

I lifted my gaze only to be back on a daze.

They've injected anesthesia on me. Apparently, the cut was a little deep.

I was so out of focus earlier that I bump straight to the pile of equipment. I was left out of balance and somehow, one equipment ended up hitting my foot.

Lots of blood came out of it and it was Hobi hyung who saw me first.

The whole crew was in panic and me being so goddamn distracted at this point is even scaring them.

"Jungkook-ah, were you playing?" I heard Namjoon hyung asked and I just shake my head. I can clearly see the worried expression on their face.

By this time, my mind is still somewhere, back in Korea.

Lisa, she just broke up with me.

My lips parted, the idea still not registering on my mind.

Don't ever call me again coz I won't answer...

"I think he was shocked," Jin hyung stated and I watch the man bent down in front of me who kept on stitching.  I can't even feel the pain.

I don't feel anything.

Don't come to our dorm coz I won't let you in...

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?"

Don't come near me...

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook..."

We're over...

"Kook!"

I was startled when I heard Taehyung hyung's loud voice. My eyes caught everyone's gaze. Hobi hyung was biting his fingers.

"I'm okay..." I whispered. But I knew better. Lisa just fucking broke up with me.

Because I was stupid. Those days I was struggling after what Sejeong did to me, it was Lisa who was there.

Day by day, I found myself being used with her presence until I found myself admitting that I like her.

When she started avoiding me, I was so pissed off. I got scared whatever we were sharing that time will eventually head into a drain. So I asked her to be my girlfriend.

But then, when they started to question my feelings between the two, I started to get confused and found myself communicating with my ex to assess how I feel.