B O N U S

YOUTUBER MEGARA LETO AND LEAD SINGER FROM THE 1975, MATTY HEALY, ARE ENGAGED
buzzfeed, published July 29th

No one knows the true details of how the engagement went, but photos have been posted confirming the big news.

It's not very shocking, seeing as nearly four years ago was when they first met through social media. Who knew that using lyrics for your caption would make it possible for you to get noticed by the band themself.

Leto has limited the comments on her post, leaving only close friends the ability to comments. But, a lot of people have took to Tumblr to share their opinions.

Many people seem to be wondering what happened to the friendship between Leto and Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco), as they seemed to be on good terms up until last year. People have speculated that it might have something to do with Healy, but others beg to differ.

For all we know, the conflict with Urie could have nothing to do with anything and could have been resolved by now, but it's obvious that they would like to keep the situation private.

As of now, the couple are celebrating their engagement with friends and family.

We would like to congratulate Megara Leto and Matty Healy on behalf of all of Buzzfeed. It feels like just yesterday that we wrote the article over you two's relationship going public.